Licorice is also called as Liquorice and Sweet root, which is scientifically known as Glycyrrhiza Glabra. It is mostly used as a sweetener in candies and beverages. It is an herbaceous perennial plant native to the Southern Europe, Middle East and other parts of Asia, such as India. Reach Manufacturer directly and Buy in Bulk.
Licorice is also called as Liquorice and Sweet root, which is scientifically known as Glycyrrhiza Glabra. It is mostly used as a sweetener in candies and beverages. It is an herbaceous perennial plant native to the Southern Europe, Middle East and other parts of Asia, such as India.
It is extracted from the licorice roots by using solvent extraction method.
It has the similar flavoring compound like star anise, anise or fennel. Licorice roots were used from centuries for its medicinal benefits. It is used to soothe gastro intestine problems. In cases of food poisoning, stomach ulcers and heartburn. It also helps to reduce stress, helps to treat breast and prostate cancers.
Health Benefits of Licorice extract:
Some people take licorice by mouth to cure sore throat, bronchitis, cough and infections caused by bacteria and virus. It is also beneficial for your skin for treating eczema and acne. Due to its antibacterial properties, health practitioners often suggest applying licorice to tooth decay to kill bacteria.
Licorice is also used to flavor many foods, beverages and tobacco products also.
It is light yellow to dark yellowish in color.
11 Proven Uses and Benefits of Licorice Roots extract:
- Licorice root helps to reduce heartburn, leaky gut, adrenal fatigue, PMS and pain relief.
- It helps to regulate cortisol (stress hormone).
- Licorice helps to prevent disease such as Hepatitis C, HIV and influenza.
- Due to its inflammatory properties can bring relief to sore throat.
- It also helps to relief in cramps both abdominally and potentially in the muscles, it act as a natural remedy for joint pain.
- It also helps to reduce itching, swelling and redness in skin.
- It is also beneficial to reduce plaque, gingivitis or bleeding.
- It is said that daily consumption of licorice root for 1 month will reduce cholesterol and low density lipoprotein (LDL).
- It will speed up the healing of stomach ulcers.
- It also helps to ease in psoriasis.
- It also helps to reduce weight or body fat.
Where you may shop?
We AOS Products Pvt. Ltd are a very reputed manufacturer (Delhi NCR Ghaziabad UP India) for pure Licorice extract. In wholesale quantity you may Shop online. Since Licorice Extract has many health benefits so AOS care its quality, during manufacturing process. Also, GMP certified Licorice Extract Exporters from Delhi NCR. As per bulk requirement from outside of India we have approved as HALAL certified so as per Indian Exporter we have nominated in all most worldwide zone to sell our Products.