Daruharidra is also known as Indian berberis
, Berberis Aristata
or Tree turmeric
which belongs to Berberidaceae family. It is an evergreen shrub with height 3.5mt
. It is a woody plant, with bark that appears yellow to brown from the outside and deep yellow from the inside. The bark is covered with three-branched
thorns, which are modified leaves, and can be removed by hand in longitudinal
strips. It is used in traditional Ayurveda
medicines from a long time. The fruit of this plant is edible and also rich source of Vit. C. The chemical properties includes anti-fungal, anti-bacterial
, anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti-diabetic, anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory
. It also contain berberine, quaternary ammonium salt of isoquinoline alkaloids.
It helps to treat wounds, diarrhea, purify blood, natural appetizer,
obesity, treating fever
and relieves in cough.Extraction:
It is extracted from the root and stem of daruharidra
by solvent extraction method.Botanical Name:
Berberidaceae.7 Impressive Uses and Benefits:
Where you may shop?
- It is used in treating diarrhea.
- It is used to heal wounds.
- It is analgesic, natural appetizer, blood purifier and hemostatic.
- Daruharidra is also effective in the treatment of obesity to reduce excessive fat.
- It is also effective in reducing uterine inflammation.
- It is very useful for remittent and intermittent fevers.
- It helps to relieve the phlegm in cough effectively.
AOS Products Pvt. Ltd offers you best quality of Daruharidra Extract
with their best price. We AOS are extracts manufacturer and suppliers in India. Contact AOS
for more details of Daruharidra Extract. You may also visit our website AOS Products Private Limited
for other products information. Thank you for visiting us!