Ashwagandha is also known as Indian ginseng, Winter cherry, Poison gooseberry and Withania somnifera. It is an evergreen shrub that grows in India. This herb is considered one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda. It has the ability to reduce the blood sugar levels, fight cancer, and reduce stress and anxiety, nervous breakdowns, fevers and snake bites. It also helps to increase fertility in men.
Ashwagandha is used for arthritis, anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), balance, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), trouble sleeping (insomnia), tumors, tuberculosis, asthma, a skin condition marked by white patchiness. It blend well with Cinnamon oil, Ginger oil, Cardamom Oil etc.
It is extracted from ashwagandha by using solvent extraction method.
10 Amazing Health Uses and Benefits:
Where you may shop?
- Ashwagandha is considered a pain reliever that acts on the nervous system.
- It helps to reduce anxiety and stress.
- It plays an important role as an aphrodisiac as well as a way to improve semen quality by increasing the sperm count and sperm mobility.
- The consumption of Ashwagandha led to boost immunity.
- It might be able to stop cell growth in certain cancers such as breast, lung, kidney, and prostate.
- It has the ability to slow or prevent loss of brain function in people with diseases like Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and Parkinson's.
- It can reduce cortisol levels.
- Ashwagandha may increase muscle mass and strength.
- It also helps to treat seizures and convulsion.
- It helps to strengthens heart muscles and control cholesterol.
We AOS are manufacture of Ashwagandha extract. Visits AOS to know India’s largest manufacturer of Ashwagandha extract. Since, Ashwagandha extract has many benefits so we care the quality during manufacturing process. We AOS Brand
offer very good price of pure Ashwagandha extract. So don’t hesitate if you think where to buy perfect quality of Ashwagandha extract. Visits us.