Ashoka Bark ExtractAOS227
Ashoka is also known as Ashok, Asoca, and Saraca Indica, which belongs to the Detarioideae subfamily of the Fabaceae family. We are the Most Reliable and Trusted Ashoka Bark Extract Manufacturers, Suppliers, and exporters in India. So, any query, regarding this extract you can write us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
ASHOKA BARK EXTRACT (Food, Cosmetic, and Pharma Grade):
Ashoka is also known as Ashok, Asoca and Saraca Indica, which belongs to the Detarioideae subfamily of Fabaceae family.
It is said to be the most important plant from a both religious and cultural point of view in India. It grows widely in the Himalayas, Kerala, Bengal, and the entire southern region of India.
The word Asoka is derived from the word Ashok which means without any sorrow or without any grief. All parts of the tree such as stem bark, seeds, leaves, and flowers were used in medicines. The bark of the Ashoka tree contains sodium, magnesium, iron, silica, aluminum, and calcium.
Ashoka Bark Extract Properties:
The properties include antibacterial, anticancer, antifungal (You Should Know About Thyme oil fir Anti fungal), anti-larval, anticancer, anti-oxidant, anti-hemorrhagic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic and cooling activities. Due to present all these medicinal properties it is used to treat virginal infections, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea, and uterine sluggishness.
The bark of the tree plays an important role in making medicines to cure the uterus, and ovarian tissue regulates menstruation and restores fertility. It is also beneficial in treating diabetes, piles, and blood purifier, bacterial and fungal infections. Ashoka Bark Powder also helps to cure kidney stones, boost memory and also relieve joint pain. The bark of the tree is also used in many cosmetic products to improve the complexion of the skin.
Extraction Method (How to Make?):
It is extracted from the bark of the Ashoka tree by using solvent extraction method.
It belongs with Fabaceae family.
It is reddish brown in color.
8 Surprising Uses and Benefits of Ashoka Bark Extract:
- It helps to reduce painful bleeding, leucorrhea, and headache for women.
- It helps to treat uterine fibroids and other internal fibroids.
- It can help in relieving joint pain, muscle pain, and back pain.
- It is also used to treat dysmenorrhea, and menstrual disorders (You should also Know About Peppermint oil for menstrual disorders), cysts, fibroids, irregular menstrual cycles, and other reproductive disorders.
- Ashoka Bark Powder is beneficial in the treatment of external inflammation, skin diseases, and ulcers. It is also said to be useful for managing dermatitis, eczema, scabies, pruritus, and psoriasis.
- It also helps to treat diabetes, piles, kidney stones and pain in arthritis, and joint pain.
- It also helps in removing worms and comforts from swelling of the stomach.
- It is also beneficial in improving the complexion of the skin.
Ashoka Bark Extract Where to Buy?
We AOS Products Pvt. Ltd are a very reputed manufacturer (Delhi NCR Ghaziabad UP India) for pure Ashoka bark Powder. In wholesale quantity, you may Shop online. Since Ashoka bark Extract has many health benefits so AOS cares about its quality, during the manufacturing process. Also, GMP-certified Ashoka bark Extract manufacturer in Delhi NCR. As per bulk requirements from outside of India, we have been approved as HALAL certified so as per Indian Exporter we have been nominated in all most worldwide zone to sell our Products.