ASHOKA BARK EXTRACT:
Ashoka is also known as Ashok, Asoca and Saraca Indica, which belongs to the detarioideae subfamily of Fabaceae family.
It is said to be the most important plant from both religious and cultural point of view in India. It grows widely in Himalayas, Kerala, Bengal and entire south region of India.
The word Asoka is derived from the word Ashok which means without any sorrow or without any grief. All parts of tree such as stem bark, seeds, leaves and flower was used in medicines. The bark of Ashoka tree contains sodium, magnesium, iron, silica, aluminum and calcium.
Ashoka Bark Extract Properties:
The properties include antibacterial, anticancer, antifungal (You should Know About Thyme oil fir Anti fungal), anti-larval, anticancer, anti-oxidant, anti-hemorrhagic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic and cooling activities. Due to present all these medicinal properties it is used to treat virginal infections, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea and uterine sluggishness.
The bark of the tree plays an important role for making medicines to cure uterus, ovarian tissue, regulates menstruation and restore fertility. It is also beneficial in treating diabetes, piles, and blood purifier, bacterial and fungal infections. Ashoka Bark Powder also helps to cure kidney stones, boost memory and also relives in joint pain. The bark of tree is also used in many cosmetic products to improve the complexion of the skin.
Extraction Method (How to Make):
It is extracted from the bark of the Ashoka tree by using solvent extraction method.
It belongs with Fabaceae family.
It is reddish brown in color.
8 Surprising Uses and Benefits of Ashoka Bark Extract:
- It helps to reduces painful bleeding, leucorrhea and headache for women.
- It helps to treat uterine fibroids and other internal fibroids.
- It can helps in relieve joint pain, muscle pain, and back pain.
- It is also used to treat dysmenorrhea, menstrual disorders (You should also Know About Peppermint oil for menstrual disorders), cysts, fibroids, irregular menstrual cycles, and other reproductive disorders.
- Ashoka Bark Powder is beneficial in the treatment of external inflammation, skin diseases, and ulcers. It is also said to be useful for managing dermatitis, eczema, scabies, pruritus, and psoriasis.
- It is also helps to treat in diabetes, piles, kidney stones and pain in arthritis and joint pain.
- It also helps in removing worms and comforts from swelling of the stomach.
- It is also beneficial in improving the complexion of the skin.
Ashoka Bark Extract where to buy?
We AOS Products Pvt. Ltd are a very reputed manufacturer (Delhi NCR Ghaziabad UP India) for pure Ashoka bark Powder. In wholesale quantity you may Shop online. Since Ashoka bark Extract has many health benefits so AOS care its quality, during manufacturing process. Also, GMP certified Ashoka bark Extract manufacturer in Delhi NCR. As per bulk requirement from outside of India we have approved as HALAL certified so as per Indian Exporter we have nominated in all most worldwide zone to sell our Products.