Safflower is rich source of linoleic acid, CLA (conjugate linoleic acid). It is extracted from seed of safflower. It helps to reduce weight naturally. Safflower seed oil is flavorless and colorless, and nutritionally similar to sunflower oil. It is used in medicine, cosmetics and as cooking oil, in salad dressing.
Safflower is also used as substitute of saffron. It is also used to treat in many disease such as fever, tumors, and coughs, breathing problems, clotting conditions, pain, coronary heart disease, chest pain, mensuration disorder and traumatic injuries. it is bend well with turmeric oil, Argan oil, tea tree oil etc.
It also helps to increase hair growth, and nail growth. It is also used in massage oils and lotions as it is low in comodegenic action and doesn’t clog pores.
Safflower oil can be used in cooking both for deep frying and for salad dressing.
This carrier oil is extracted from safflower seeds by cold pressed.
Properties of pure Safflower oil:
Color: Yellow in color.
Botanical name: Carthamus tinctorius.
11 Proven Benefits and Uses:
Safety and Precautions:
- It is used to treat fever, cough, breathing problem and clotting problems.
- It helps to prevent coronary heart disease.
- It is a good substitute of saffron.
- It also helps to maintain mensuration disorder in women’s.
- It helps to increase the growth of nails and hair.
- It is used in lotions and massage oils because it does not clog pores.
- It is also used in cooking purpose like frying and salad dressing.
- Pure Safflower oil is rich in healthy fats and that controls the blood sugar and keeps healthy your heart.
- Safflower seed oil keeps strong your hair scalp.
- Safflower seed oil have one amazing uses that means it boost the quality of your skin appearance.
- It has amazing use in obesity.
Never apply Safflower oil, if you are suffering from the clotting of blood.
Whether you are suffering from allergic skin, apply it as per the advice of Consultants.Where to Shop Safflower seed oil?
Pure and 100% Natural Safflower oil is produced by India’s largest manufacturer and exporter AOS Products. We are ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL certified company for all types of carrier oils
including of Safflower oil. So if you are going to use it for cooking, healthy skin or wait loss by Safflower oil, you may shop with us.