Flax is also called as common flax or linseed, it is a flowering plant, belongs to the family Linaceae. It is cultivated as a fiber and food crop in cooler regions of the world.The ancient Egyptian used to wrap mummies in linen made from flax. The oil is obtained by pressing method or by solvent extraction process, to soak the oil raw material linseed and extract the oil at high temperature.
Flaxseed oil BP:
Flax is also called as common flax or linseed, it is a flowering plant, belongs to the family Linaceae. It is cultivated as a fiber and food crop in cooler regions of the world.The ancient Egyptian used to wrap mummies in linen made from flax. Linseed and flax are the members of the same family, linum usitatissimum, linen it is Textiles made from flax, and are used for underclothes, bed sheets and table linen.
Linseed oil is known as edible oil, flax oil and also as good flaxseed oil in worldwide, it is a yellowish to colorless oil in look that extracted from the dried seeds of the flax plant, Linum usitatissimum. The oil is obtained by pressing method or by solvent extraction process, to soak the oil raw material linseed and extract the oil at high temperature.
Properties of Flaxseed Oil:
It’s a main source of alpha-linoleic acid, omega-3 fatty acid. Particularly the pure Flaxseed oil is susceptible to polymerization responses upon exposure to the oxygen in air. The polymerization or drying result in solidification of material to prevent drying linseed oil based products are stored in airtight container.
Main components of Flax Seed Oil:
Linseed oil contains saturated palmitic acid, stearic acid and unsaturated fatty acids linoleic acid, oleic acid, Eicosenoic acid, Palmitoleic acid.
Botanical name: Linum usitatissimum
15 Impressive Uses & Health Benefits of Flaxseed Oil:
- Due to the presence ofomega-3 Fatty Acids, it Reduced risk of blood clots because omega-3 fatty acids help prevent blood platelets from clumping together.
- Due to the presence of omega-3 fatty acids, it lowers the High levels of triglycerides in the blood and prevent heart disease.
- Omega-3 fatty acids slow production of substances that are released during the inflammatory response.it prevents the disease atherosclerosis.
- Omega-3 fatty acids present in flaxseed lower the blood pressure.
- Flaxseed oil may help lower cholesterol levels, due to the presence of high fibers content flax seeds lower the cholesterol level. The ALA in flaxseed oil play a role in decreasing low-density lipoprotein LDL cholesterol or bad cholesterol.
- Flax seeds are main source of plant protein. It is rich in amino acid arginine, aspartic acid and glutamic acid.
- Due to the occurrence of insoluble fibers in the natural seed of flax that is beneficial in lowering the sugar level of blood.
- Flaxseed dietary fibers may aid weight control by suppressing hunger and increasing feeling of fullness.
- It is used in malarial infection, rheumatism, arthritis.
- Flaxseed oil may help fight certain types of cancer.
- Flaxseed oil may also help lower the risk of diabetes.
- Flaxseed oil, it is used as a drying agent in wood finish products, paint formula, etc. It is used in oil paints to make them more glossy and transparent.
- Flaxseed fibers are used into rope, canvas, paper, and linen, which is often found in table cloths, bed sheets, and clothing.
- Flaxseed oil is used as a conditioner and cleaner for leather products.
- Linseed oil protect the substance from water. This helps to prevent metal products from corrosion and protects the furniture.
Where to Buy Flaxseed Oil?
Buy 100% pure and Natural flaxseed oil direct from Manufacturer and supplier AOS Products. There are several uses of flaxseed oil for hair and skin care products. So, when this carrier oil manufactures in our plant we first care and proper tested with all the phase so that its quality never skipped. We are ISO 9001:2015, GMP, HACCP and HALAL certified Manufacturer and Exporter in India. So, when you have any plant to buy flaxseed oil in bulk or retails, you can buy online or write us for any bulk requirements. Flaxseed oil also uses in cooking. Pure flaxseed oil provides several benefits for male. Natural flaxseed oil has some side effects; you can write us if you really want to know it.