Synonyms: Linseed oil, Linun oil, Flaxseed oil, Linus usitatissimum, Linen oil.
Botanical Name: Linus usitatissimum
Part Used: Seeds
Color: Yellow to Brown
Viscosity: Clear in Viscosity.
Perfumery Note: Characteristic
Shelf Life: Two Years
Refractive Density: 1.475-1.480
Linseed oil is extracted by cold pressed method from seed of Linseed. Raw Linseed without processing is known as Flaxseed oil.
Linseed is grown in cooler part of the world; it is Native to Mediterranean, Middle East and India. Linseed is known as fiber and food crop
Alluvial Soil is suitable for growth of flax. It should contain organic matter for better growth. When flax is grown it requires fertilizers or Pesticides. Environmental factors affect the yield production of Linseed. High temperature is suitable for better growth of Linseed.
5 Amazing Pharma USES:
2 Amazing Cosmetics Uses:
- Linseed oil is used to make many medicines.
- It is very helpful in constipation, colon damage, large Intestine problems, enteritis, IBS, & many other problems.
- Linseed oil is used in malarial infection, rheumatism, arthritis.
- Linseed oil helps to make bones strong to cure, to cure breast cancer, sore throat & cough.
- Large amount of alpha linolic acid in Linseed oil is a good source to treat heart problem and make person healthy.
3 Amazing Food and Flavoring Uses:
- Linseed oil is used in cosmetics products like skin products, cleansing products & bath products.
- It is a very good skin conditioning agent so it is used in cosmetics & personal care products.
- Due to its mild and creamy nature linseed oil is delicious in many traditional recipes.
- It is drizzled over steam vegetables, sometime it is used in making salad dressings .
- Linseed oil is used to give flavor to baked bread.
The chemical constituents of Linseed oil is Palmitic acid, Palmitoleic acid, Stearic acid, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid, linolenic acid.
Linseed Carrier oil blends with other oils.
It can blend with resin, it is also used as a solvent and as a pigment binder in oil paints.SAFETY MEASURE:Eye Contact:
Wash eyes properly with fresh water if come in contact with linseed oil & call physician.
If Linseed oil comes in contact with skin than wash affected area with soap and water, call the physician.Inhalation:
If Inhaled remove to fresh air, give artificial breathing in case of problem in breathing.
STORAGE & HANDLING:
- Keep away from Heat & source of ignition, empty container may risk to fire.
- Store in cool & dark place temperature below 25 Â°
Linseed oil is slightly hazardous in case of contact.
It may cause mucus membrane irritation & respiratory tract irritation.Where you Shop natural Linseed oil?
We AOS Product function as a brand name in India and work as a reputed Linseed Oil Manufacturers
, Suppliers, and Linseed Oil Exporter
from India. So if you are looking to work such manufacturers in India for Pure and Natural class of Linseed Oil, you may choose only us. This carrier oil is High Quality and 100% Pure, so you may buy Linseed Oil in Crude capacity. You may shop also Linseed Oil as Rectified form with us. For more call or mail us to know manufacturing process
and several Benefits Of Linseed Oil, kindly visits us !!