DESCRIPTION (Based on COA Reports):
Refractive Density: 1.455-1.475
Part Used: Seeds
Viscosity: Watery in Viscosity
Synonyms: Cucumber oil, Cucumis sativus, Garden cucumber oil, Oriental cucumber oil.
Botanical Name: Cucumis sativus
Color: Colorless to light yellow
Perfumery Note: Fresh aromatic, odor of Coriander
Shelf Life: Two years
Fresh and natural Cucumber oil is extracted by cold pressed Method from dry seed of cucumber.
Cucumber is grown in large quantity in India. Cucumber is mainly originated from South Asia but now it is widely grown on most continent and many different varieties are found for cucumber. Few cultivar of cucumber plant is parthenocarpic. Since we are largest Manufacturers of cucumber carrier oil than as per your need we provides all our tested and certified documents.
In India Cucumber is cultivated for more than 3000 years since 9th century.
The optimum temperature for growth of cucumber is 20-25 Â°
Loam type of soil is best for its growth.
Cucumber has sprawling vines with curling tendril.
11 MULTIPURPOSE BENEFITS AND USES:
- Large water content in cucumber is very healing.
- It cools the blood and has purifying effect on the intestine.
- Cucumber oil is very useful in the treatment of diabetes, gout, Arthritis & obesity.
- It is used against dyspepsia & stomach ache, healing of the burns.
- It can kill tapeworms.
Food and Flavoring Uses
- Cucumber oil is carrier oil that keeps the skin healthy, fresh & moistens.
- Cucumber seed oil is widely used in various applications in cosmetics.
- Cucumber oil is used as an ingredients for skin products, hair products & nail products.
- Cucumber is mainly used in salad. The diet is incomplete without cucumber.
- Cucumber oil is used for flavoring of many dishes.
- It is used to make sauces.
The Chemical constituent of Coriander oil is Vitamin A, Molybdenum, Potassium, Magnesium, Silica, chlorine, Florien, Caffeic acid present in cucumber seed oil is useful for skinCONCOCTION:
Cucumber oil can blends easily with Cucumber juice, Vitamin C and olive oil.SAFETY MEASURE:Eye Contact
If Cucumber oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, if serious condition then call doctor immediately.Skin Contact:
Remove contaminated clothes if coriander oil comes in contact with skin,
Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor immediately if irritations persist.INHALATION:
If Cucumber oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air, if serious condition then calls the physician immediatelySTORAGE & HANDLING:
- While handling do not drink and smoke.
- Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
- Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
- Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25 Â°
Over doses may be effective. If high concentration is inhaled than remove person in fresh air and seek the medical attention.