Olive Oil (Jaitun ka Tel):
Olive oil is a liquid fat, rich in mono-saturated fatty acids acquired from olives tree, fruit of Olea europaea which belongs to Oleaceae family. Olive oil is known as Jaitun ka tel in Hindi. Olives is a traditional tree crop of Mediterranean Basin, mostly in Italy, Spain and Greece. Olive oil is widely used as carrier oil.
Classified of AOS Brand Olive Oil: Olive oil is available in variety of grades are as follows:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Extra virgin olive oil is derived from the first pressing of the olives and has the most delicate flavor and strongest overall health benefits. Extra virgin olive oil can only contain up to 0.8% of free acidity.
Virgin Olive Oil – Virgin olive oil is also derived from the first pressing of the olives but has a higher acidity level than extra virgin olive oil. Virgin olive oil can contain up to 2% free acidity (expressed as oleic acid)
Pure Olive Oil – This oil is actually an amalgamation of refined and virgin olive oils. It has a high acidic content, and hence is unsuitable for use.
Lampante Oil – It is used only as a fuel for traditional oil lamps, and has additional uses in some religions.
Olive oil is extracted from fruits of Olives through cold pressing method.
It is mainly consists of oleic acid with smaller amounts of other fatty acids including linoleic acid and palmitic acid.
Olive oil is a clear colorless to greenish yellow, transparent liquid and its flavor, smell and color of olive oil can vary significantly, based on its origin and whether it is extra virgin (finest grade) or not.
Most Popular Uses:
14 Amazing Benefits and uses for Health:
- It is commonly used in cooking oil whether for frying or as a salad dressing.
- Benefits for skin and hairs
- Moisturizing skin
- Improving skin elasticity and its regenerative properties
- Providing antioxidants and good fats to fight free radicals and facilitate skin healing
- Reducing under-eye wrinkles
- Massaging dry, flakey scalp or dandruff
- Massaging frizzy hair or split ends (lightly warmed olive oil)
- As A Lip Scrub
- Cures Cracked Heels
- Can Be Used As A Pre-shampoo Treatment
Safety and Precaution:
- Olive oil improves nail health as it contain vitamin E can improve the appearance of nails affected by an ailment.
- Olive oil help prevent breast cancer as it contain oleuropein compound.
- Olive oil helps prevent diabetes as it keeps blood sugar under control.
- Olive oil can help prevent Alzheimer’s disease
- Olive oil too can Strengthens Bones
- Olive oil acts as antidepressants as it increase the levels of serotonin, brain chemical.
- Olive oil aids weight loss and controls cholesterol as well by lowering the levels of bad cholesterol.
- Olive oil benefits the gastrointestinal tract and colon. The consistency and texture of olive oil help in stimulating your digestive system, making food move smoothly through the colon. It helps in completely preventing constipation.
- This oil is rich in vitamins E and K, iron, omega-3 and 6 fatty acids and antioxidants. These nutrients improve your overall health, including the digestive tract, and help prevent constipation as well.
- Olive oil can help in dissolve kidney stones
- Olive oil helps Dilute Ear Wax.
- Daily consumption of extra virgin oil can help prevent strokes in the elderly.
- Olive oil perks up sex life as olive oil is an excellent aphrodisiac. A proper massage with olive oil enhances blood circulation to all parts of the body, including the sex organs
- The presence of a compound called oleocanthal in olive oil makes it an anti-inflammatory agent that can cure any type of disease, be it topical or chronic.
Where to buy olive oil in India?
- Consult dermatologist or allergist who is allergic to olive oil may develop eczema and skin rashes that can prove to be itchy.
- Since olive oil is rich in calories, its over consumption can cause the risk of heart diseases.
- Diabetic patient should avoid use of olive oil as it may react with the medications and cause further drop in your sugar levels, which can be fatal.
- Using more than the advised quantity of olive oil can also cause a massive fall in your blood pressure levels, gallbladder blockage and several other diseases.
- Don’t heat olive oil for too long (more than 20 to 30 seconds) as it has a tendency to burn quickly, making it lose most of its beneficial properties.
- Never apply the oil to wounds or cuts without prior consultation.
- Avoid use of olive oil while pregnant or lactating women.
Thanks for rate and reviews our certified olive oil. We offer only it by worldwide brand name and our olive oil price available in India at affordable terms. There are wide uses of olive oil, related to health benefits or you may use Olive oil for skin or olive oil for cooking that means our produced olive carrier oil
also known as edible oil. So let’s plan to shop olive oil only by unique brands Manufacturers, Suppliers or Exporters in Delhi Ghaziabad based factory. We already certified by national and international certification as ISO, HALAL, GMP or HACCP. Our testing lab established with latest machinery. We also provide several documents with our purity confirmation like COA, MSDS etc
. Our Olive Oil will be always 100% pure and affordable price in India, USA, Middle East, Far East countries. Thanks for Shop Olive Oil with us