It is derived from Azadirachta indica, which belongs to Meliaceae family. Neem tree is native to India and its sub continent such as Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. It grows well in tropical and semi tropical regions. It is fast growing tree and it can grow up to 15-20 mts and its branches wide spread. Neem oil has many skin and health care benefits.
Olive Oil (Jaitun ka Tel):
It is a liquid fat, rich in mono-saturated fatty acids acquired from olives tree, fruit of Olea europaea which belongs to Oleaceae family. Olive oil is known as Jaitun ka tel in Hindi. Olives is a traditional tree crop of Mediterranean Basin, mostly in Italy, Spain and Greece. It is widely used as carrier oil.
Olive oil history:
Olive oil has been discovered and used from thousands of years of age in the classical era by Greeks, Romans, Phoeicians. Olive oil is a liquid fat and is obtained from olives. The top producers of olive oil in volume are Turkey, Greece, Italy and Spain.
Pure olive oil is extensively used for culinary purposes and helps in the preservation of food, especially canned fish. Olive oil is extensively used in the textile industries. It has high consumption in north America and Asia pacific, which are promoting the overall oil market.
Classified of AOS Brand Olive Oil: It is available in variety of grades are as follows:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil It is derived from the first pressing of the olives and has the most delicate flavor and strongest overall health benefits. Extra virgin olive oil can only contain up to 0.8% of free acidity.
Virgin Olive Oil. It is also derived from the first pressing of the olives but has a higher acidity level than extra virgin olive oil. It can contain up to 2% free acidity (expressed as oleic acid)
Pure Olive Oil This oil is actually an amalgamation of refined and virgin olive oils. It has a high acidic content, and hence is unsuitable for use.
Lampante Oil: It is used only as a fuel for traditional oil lamps, and has additional uses in some religions.
It is extracted from fruits of Olives through cold pressing method.
It is mainly consists of oleic acid with smaller amounts of other fatty acids including linoleic acid and palmitic acid.
It is a clear colorless to greenish yellow, transparent liquid and its flavor, smell and color of this carrier oil can vary significantly, based on its origin and whether it is extra virgin (finest grade) or not.
Most Popular Uses:
- It is commonly used in cooking oil whether for frying or as a salad dressing.
- Benefits for skin and hairs
- Moisturizing skin
- Improving skin elasticity and its regenerative properties
- Providing antioxidants and good fats to fight free radicals and facilitate skin healing
- Reducing under-eye wrinkles
- Massaging dry, flakey scalp or dandruff
- Massaging frizzy hair or split ends (lightly warmed olive oil)
- As A Lip Scrub
- Cures Cracked Heels
- Can Be Used As A Pre-shampoo Treatment
14 Amazing Benefits and uses for Health:
- It improves nail health as it contain vitamin E can improve the appearance of nails affected by an ailment.
- It help prevent breast cancer as it contain oleuropein compound.
- It helps prevent diabetes as it keeps blood sugar under control.
- It can help prevent Alzheimer's disease
- It too can Strengthens Bones
- It acts as antidepressants as it increase the levels of serotonin, brain chemical.
- It aids weight loss and controls cholesterol as well by lowering the levels of bad cholesterol.
- It benefits the gastrointestinal tract and colon. The consistency and texture of olive oil help in stimulating your digestive system, making food move smoothly through the colon. It helps in completely preventing constipation.
- This oil is rich in vitamins E and K, iron, omega-3 and 6 fatty acids and antioxidants. These nutrients improve your overall health, including the digestive tract, and help prevent constipation as well.
- It can help in dissolve kidney stones
- It helps Dilute Ear Wax.
- Daily consumption of extra virgin oil can help prevent strokes in the elderly.
- It perks up sex life as olive oil is an excellent aphrodisiac. A proper massage with olive oil enhances blood circulation to all parts of the body, including the sex organs
- The presence of a compound called oleocanthal in olive oil makes it an anti-inflammatory agent that can cure any type of disease, be it topical or chronic.
Safety and Precaution:
- Consult dermatologist or allergist who is allergic to olive oil may develop eczema and skin rashes that can prove to be itchy.
- Since it is rich in calories, its over consumption can cause the risk of heart diseases.
- Diabetic patient should avoid use of it as it may react with the medications and cause further drop in your sugar levels, which can be fatal.
- Using more than the advised quantity of it can also cause a massive fall in your blood pressure levels, gallbladder blockage and several other diseases.
- Don't heat olive essential oil for too long (more than 20 to 30 seconds) as it has a tendency to burn quickly, making it lose most of its beneficial properties.
- Never apply the oil to wounds or cuts without prior consultation.
- Avoid use of Jaitun ka Tel while pregnant or lactating women.
Where to buy olive oil in India?
Thanks for rate and reviews AOS Brand which has certified by worldwide certifications. We offer it by our brand name. We fully agree to provide olive oil price at best & affordable terms in India. There are wide uses of olive oil, related to health benefits or you may use this oil for skin or cooking that means our produced olive carrier oil also known as edible oil. So let's plan to shop olive oil only by unique brands Manufacturers and Exporters in Delhi Ghaziabad based factory. We already certified by national and international certification as ISO, HALAL, GMP or HACCP. Our testing lab established with latest machinery. We also provide several documents with our purity confirmation like COA, MSDS etc. Our certified Oil will be always 100% pure and affordable price in India, USA, Middle East, Far East countries. Thanks for Shop Olive Oil with us