In India, bhringraj is also known as bhangra, tekarajah or false daisy. The plant has traditional uses in our Ayurveda (traditional medicine of India). It is extracted from the bhringraj plant. The plant is commonly grows in moist places in warm areas. It is widely distributed throughout India, China, Thailand and Brazil.
Bhringraj oil is also used to treat certain health problems such as high blood pressure, cirrhosis, sleeping disorder and diabetes. Bhringraj is also helps to treat hair loss and premature hair graying.
Extraction Process: It is extracted from the bhringraj plant by using infused extraction.
Color: Dark brown in color with thick consistency.
Botanical name: Eclipta alba
8 Unique Health benefits and Uses:
Where to shop pure Bhringraj Oil?
- In Ayurveda, it is used to treat cirrhosis (liver disorder such as hepatitis and chronic alcoholism).
- It also helps to maintains teeth, bone fragments, storage and vision.
- By using daily it increases the hair's thickness and luster as well.
- It also helps to reduce premature hair graying.
- It nourishes you roots and also restore damaged hair and split ends as well.
- Pure Bhringraj Oil keeps your liver very healthy.
- Bhringraj Oil helpful for common pain for toothaches.
- Bhringraj Oil provides strength from the weakness of your hair.
Pure Bhringraj Oil is unique carrier oil
for hair health. We AOS Products are largest manufacturer, supplier and exporters of pure Bhringraj Oil in India. We are certified of ISO, GMP, and HACCP of pure Bhringraj Oil from India. We offer very effective price of pure Bhringraj Oil from Delhi based factory in India.