YLANG YLANG OIL:
Cananga Odorata commonly called as Ylang Ylang oil is a fast growing tree, it is of 12m in height and grows well in full or partial sun .Flower is sea star in appearance which yields fragrant essential oil, it has black fruit. The fragrance of it is rich & deep with notes of rubber & custard. It is also called as poor man’s jasmine oil.
Pure Ylang ylang oil is obtained by steam distillation of flowers.
Ylang Ylang Oil Properties:
It has sweet flowery fragrance and its aroma is rich & sweet floral.
Its main components are benzyl acetate, linalool, P- cresyl, methyl ether & menthyl benzoate , sesquiterpenes.
12 COMMON USES AND BENEFITS:
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS:
- It is good for people suffering insomnia, fatigue.
- It is beneficial in curing inflammation & it regularizes sebum production.
- It maintains moisture in skin.
- It is used in aromatherapy.
- Essential oil can avoid both septic & tetanus in wounds by disinfecting wounds.
- It speeds up process of healing.
- Indian Ylang Ylang Oil uses for boosting nervous system properly.
- If your internal organs has infected than It can better cure for example urinary tract and stomach intestines colon etc.
- It maintains low blood pressure to the body.
- It is used in flavoring.
- It is widely used in perfumes.
- It fights depression & relaxes both body & soul.
One should avoid when pregnant.blends well with:
It blends well with Bergamot Oil
, grapefruits, lavender & sandalwood.Ylang Ylang Oil Where to Buy?
Visit Indian Manufacturer named as AOS Products, we offer this Essential Oil based on many certifications. We are India’s largest manufacturer of Ylang Ylang oil
. We are an ISO, GMP, HACCP and most HALAL certified Ylang Ylang oil in India. You may choose us Ylang Ylang oil Manufacturer
in Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Pune or Bangalore, if you are looking Suppliers of Ylang Ylang oil in India, than you may write us. We offer this certified oil at Bulk price in India. Since there many uses of Indian Ylang Ylang Oil for health, so we care the quality of Ylang Oil
during its manufacturing process.