Ylang Ylang OilAOS61
Cananga Odorata commonly called as Ylang Ylang oil is a fast growing tree, it is of 12m in height and grows well in full or partial sun .Flower is sea star in appearance which yields fragrant essential oil, it has black fruit. The fragrance of it is rich & deep with notes of rubber & custard. It is also called as poor man's jasmine oil. Buy Directly from Manufacturer and Exporter from India
YLANG YLANG OIL:
Cananga Odorata commonly called as Ylang Ylang oil is a fast growing tree, it is of 12m in height and grows well in full or partial sun .Flower is sea star in appearance which yields fragrant essential oil, it has black fruit. The fragrance of it is rich & deep with notes of rubber & custard. It is also called as poor man's jasmine oil.
Ylang Ylang Oil History:
It were used to make a famous hair pomade in Molucca island, called Macassar Oil. It medicinal properties were discover by a french chemist in the early 20th century. It come to be used as a potent remedy for Typhun, Malaria and the infections of intestines.
Industrial Benefits of Ylang Ylang Oil:
This essential oil is used for Aromatherapy and effective to treats depressions, anaxity, and for the high blood pressure. Traditionally it is used to treat stomach ailments, Malaria, Gout and Asthma.
Pure Ylang ylang oil is obtained by steam distillation of flowers.
Ylang Ylang Oil Properties:
It has sweet flowery fragrance and its aroma is rich & sweet floral.
Its main components are benzyl acetate, linalool, P- cresyl, methyl ether & menthyl benzoate , sesquiterpenes.
12 COMMON USES AND BENEFITS:
- It is good for people suffering insomnia, fatigue.
- It is beneficial in curing inflammation & it regularizes sebum production.
- It maintains moisture in skin.
- It is used in aromatherapy.
- Essential oil can avoid both septic & tetanus in wounds by disinfecting wounds.
- It speeds up process of healing.
- Indian Ylang Ylang Oil uses for boosting nervous system properly.
- If your internal organs has infected than It can better cure for example urinary tract and stomach intestines colon etc.
- It maintains low blood pressure to the body.
- It is used in flavoring.
- It is widely used in perfumes.
- It fights depression & relaxes both body & soul.
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS:
One should avoid when pregnant.
blends well with:
It blends well with Bergamot Oil, grapefruits, lavender Oil & sandalwood Oil
Ylang Ylang Oil Where to Buy?
Visit Indian Manufacturer named as AOS Products, we offer this Essential Oil based on many certifications. We are India's largest manufacturer of Ylang Ylang oil. We are an ISO, GMP, HACCP and most HALAL certified Ylang Ylang oil in India. You may choose us Ylang Ylang oil Manufacturer from Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Pune or Bangalore, if you are looking Suppliers of Ylang Ylang oil in India, than you may write us. We offer this certified oil at Wholesale price in India. Since there many uses of Indian Ylang Ylang Oil for health, so we care the quality of Ylang Oil during its manufacturing process.