The soybean is an erect, branching plant belongs to family Fabaceae. The height of plant is 0.2 to 2.0 meter. It is also called Soja bean. It is used in china as a food and component of medicines. Soybean has rich source of proteins. Soybean seeds are 5 to 11 mm in diameter.
The soybean is an erect, branching plant belongs to family Fabaceae. The height of plant is 0.2 to 2.0 meter. It is also called Soja bean. It is used in china as a food and component of medicines. Soybean has rich source of proteins. Soybean seeds are 5 to 11 mm in diameter. 4 to 5 seeds are present in a pod. Pods grow in clusters.
Soybean oil is clean, natural taste and nearly imperceptible aroma support and enhances the natural flavors of prepared foods. Soybean oil used in diabetes and heart disease patients because it lowers the blood cholesterol and LDL level.
Soybean oil extracted from the seeds of Glycine max belongs to the family Fabaceae. It is slightly yellowish cloured fluid liquid, odor pleasant and characteristic, mint taste.
Solvent extraction process and cold pressed process are used for the extraction of soybean oil. In these method firstly cracked the soybean seeds in to two pieces and makes the best flakes for oil extraction. Screening and aspiration process are used for separation of hulls. The flakes are solvent extracted by hexane and obtained crude soybean oil. Then oil is refined, degumming, neutralized and bleached for different applications. By these steps we are removed high amount of hydratable phosphatides, free fatty acids, glycerol, resins, metals, oil soluble non triglyceride and wax.
Synonyms: - Soja max, Soy Bean Oil, Soy Oil, Soya Oil, Soyca, Travmulsion.
Botanical name: - Glycine max
Part used: - Seeds
Shelf life: - Two years
Density @20 C 0.916 0.926
Refractive index 20C 1.473 - 1.476
Optical rotation 0.0
Iodine value 120 - 140
Sanctification value 180 - 200
Acid value 0.30
It contains Alpha linolenic acid, Linolenic acid, Oleic acid, Stearic acid, Palmitic acid, Phytosterols, Tocopherols, Vitamins B, Isoflavones, Beta-sitosterol, Campesterol, Saponin and stigmasterol.
10 Impressive Benefits and Uses:
- It shows anti-diabetes action.
- Soybean carrier oil contain anti-oxidants properties, so now a day it is very useful for Hair and Skin care. It is used in cooking also by Indian or International market.
- It contains Isoflavones which are responsible for the anticancer activity.
- It shows prevention action in osteoporosis.
- Soybean oil is used in chronic problem like obesity, asthma, autoimmune disease, and bone degeneration.
- It used in treatment of patients suffering from Alzheimer's disease.
- It intake may help in preventing the initiation of breast cancer cells.
- It contains isoflavone which have the beneficial health effects on menopausal symptoms.
- It used for treatment of osteoarthritis.
- It prevents the cardiovascular disease. Because it is lowering the serum LDL cholesterols level, triglycerides, lipoprotein, C-reactive protein, and increased high-density lipoprotein (HDL) concentrations.
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS:
It is safe foe uses but prevent for very young infants.
Where to shop Soybean Oil?
We Indian Soybean oil Manufacturer, and Exporters in bulk, offers certified oil by following specification. We are called as Soybean oil Brand that confirming our Soybean oil IP, BP and USP in India. You may visits our factory and learn the uses of Pure Soybean oil. According to worldwide demand there are several soybean oil manufacturers work to produces and sell their products but we follow all verified guidelines of Soybean oil.
Visits in India if you wan to meet with soybean oil manufacturers and soybean oil brand Exporters. You may visits here to meet soybean oil wholesalers among the several producers or traders in Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Bangalore, Pune etc.Visits AOS to look Soybean oil USP manufacturing markets price and quality.