Lemon Oil SweetAOS90
Lemon sweet oil is native of India, this evergreen tree grows up to about 6 meters (20 feet) and has dark green serrated oval leaves with pink/white flowers that are highly perfumed.The trees have thorns and fruit that turn from green to yellow on ripening.The name is derived from the Arabic 'laimun' or the Persian 'limun'.
Sweet Lemon Oil:
A native of India, this evergreen tree grows up to about 6 meters (20 feet) and has dark green serrated oval leaves with pink/white flowers that are highly perfumed.The trees have thorns and fruit that turn from green to yellow on ripening.The name is derived from the Arabic 'laimun' or the Persian 'limun'. The tree was brought to Europe by the Crusaders in the Middle Ages and the fruit has a good content of vitamins A, B and C- an ounce a day was given to sailors in the Royal Navy to alleviate scurvy and other vitamin deficiencies.In Japan,it is used in diffusers in banks to reduce worker-error and it is a popular flavoring agent for food and perfumes.
LEMON OIL HISTORY
Citrus Limetta is also known as Citrus Limon. It is a species of citrus commonly known as sweet lime, mausambi, sweet lemon and sweet limetta.
SWEET LEMON OIL INDUSTRIAL BENEFITS
Sweet lemon oil can be diffused into the air and inhaled as well as can be diluted and applied to the skin. This oil is stated as an ingredient which fights exhaustion, clears your skin, helps with depression, reduces inflammation and kills harmful bacteria and viruses.
MODE OF EXTRACTION-
Lemon oil is extracted from the fresh fruit peel by cold expression of Lemon plant, from fresh or partly dried leaves by steam distillation.
8 HEALTH BENEFITS AND USES-
- It can be very beneficial to the circulatory system and aids with blood flow, reducing blood pressure and helping with nosebleeds.
- It can help bring down fever, helps relieve throat infections, bronchitis, asthma and flu.
- It boosts the immune system and cleanses the body, improves the functions of the digestive system, and it is helpful with constipation, dyspepsia and cellulite.
- It is also used for removing dead skin cells, cleaning greasy skin and hair, clearing acne as well as, easing painful cold sores, herpes and insect bites.
- The therapeutic properties of lemon oil are anti-anemic, antimicrobial, anti-sclerotic, antiseptic, bactericidal, carminative, diaphoretic, diuretic, febrifuge, haemostatic, insecticidal.
- It is a great overall tonic for the body and it boosts the parasympathetic nervous system, which is a boon when recovering from illness, as it also stimulates glandular secretion
- It helps to improve concentration, but cuts down on acidity in the body.
- If dispersed in a very diluted form in warm water, it can be great to use as a mouth wash or gargle to sort out mouth ulcers. It can be used in fragrance therapy
Lemon oil has a sharp, fresh smell, is pale greenish-yellow in color and is watery in viscosity.
The main chemical components of lemongrass oil are myrcene, citronellal, geranyl acetate, nerol, geraniol, neral and traces of limonene and citral.
Lemon Non-toxic, but can cause skin irritation and sensitizing in some individuals. Since it is a photo-toxic oil, it should not be used (even in low dilution) before being exposed to the sun..
How to apply Sweet Lemon Oil?
Lemon oil helps to fight against infections, aids the digestive system, soothes headaches, migraines and muscular problems and clears greasy skin and hair.
Burners and vaporizers
In vapor therapy, lemon oil can be used for colds, voice loss, flu, depression, stress, lack of energy and fatigue. It furthermore relieves irritation and also helps improve concentration, lifts the spirits, clears the mind and helps in decision making.
Blended massage oil or in the bath
Lemon oil can be used in blended massage oils (e.g. Jojoba Golden Oil) or diluted in the bath to assist with digestive problems, lack of energy, fatigue, infections, flu, obesity, overweight, rheumatism, depression, stress and as a general tonic.
Lotions and creams
Pure Lemon oil can be used in a cream or lotion to clear congested skin. The astringent properties are great for oily skin conditions. The antiseptic effect of lemon oil on the other hand, helps to treat any cuts, boils and minor wounds. The rubefacient action of the oil further helps to sort out cellulite, as well as helping with acne.
Mouthwash or gargle
If dispersed in a very diluted form in warm water, it can be great to use as a mouth wash or gargle to sort out mouth ulcers.
AOS Product Also Offer :-
Pure and Natural Lemon oil
Natural Lemon oil at optimum price
High Quality Lemon oil