Camphor Crystal (Cinnamomum
Basically Camphor Crystal is Confirming to IP, BP and USP, Camphor is obtained from camphor
laurel tree which is an evergreen tree found in Asia and camphor is found in
its wood. Camphor can also be obtained synthetically from oil of turpentine.
Camphor crystal is a white, waxy transparent solid with an aromatic odor.
Camphor crystal is obtained by method of cold pressing of
wood of camphor laurel tree.
Its main components are Alcohol, Borneol, camphene, terpene
It blends well with wintergreen oil, Menthol crystal and
other essential oils.
- It is considered a great insect repellant and is used in manufacturing of
- It is also used as local Anesthesia, Owing to its
- It is also aids in giving relief in gas troubles, it is a
- It can also be taken orally in case of fatigue.
- It is also used in vapor steam products as it suppresses
- It is also a stimulant and it boosts the circulatory,
digestive, secretion and excretion.
- It also aids in giving relief in gas troubles.
- It is also antispasmodic and it provides relieve in cramps.
- It is also used in manufacturing of Deodorant, shampoos,
conditioners, shaving creams and pain relief ointments.
- Owing to its analgesic properties it used for treatments of
all kinds of skin problems.
- Camphor is also considered good for healthy hairs.
- It is used in flavoring sweets and cooling flavor.
- It is also used in treatment of epilepsy.
- Inhalation of camphor fumes in patients suffering from
asthma and brunch.
AOS Products Camphor
range available in the following categories:
- Camphor crystal IP, BP, USP
- Organic camphor crystals
- Use of camphor crystals
- Camphor crystals Manufacturer India
- Natural camphor crystals Supplier
- Pure camphor crystals Exporters
- Camphor crystals buy online
- Camphor crystals in India
- Camphor Powder manufacturer in India
- Camphor powder for skin
- Camphor powder price
- Synthetic camphor powder
- Camphor powder msds
- Camphor powder uses
- Camphor powder for acne
- Camphor powder manufacturing process