Thyme oil is
acquired from Thymus vulgaris, a
member of mint family known as Lamiaceae. It is native to Southern Europe from
the Western Mediterranean to Southern Italy. It grows up to 15-20cm in height,
40cm width, it is bushy, woody root herb with branched stem, small, aromatic,
greenish grey leaves and clusters of pale purple or pink white flowers in late spring or early summer. Its
largest producers are France,
Morocco, and Spain.
Thyme oil is derived
from fresh flowers and leaves through water or steam distillation.
Thyme oil is
reddish brown to amber in color and has sweet herbal smell. Its aroma is warm,
strong and spicy-herbaceous.
Thyme oil, its
main constituents are alpha thujone, alpha pinene, camphene, beta pinene,
paracymene, alpha terpinene, linalool, borneol, beta caryophyllene, thymol and
Thyme oil is
nicely mixes with bergamot, clary sage, cypress, tea tree, eucalyptus,
grapefruit, lemon, lemon balm, marjoram, Peru balsam, rosemary, geranium.
- It is used as mouthwashes, herbal rinses and liniments as it
improve oral health and help in gum infection and tonsillitis.
- It is used as ingredient in hair products as it prevents hair
- It is used in ears to fight bacterial and fungal infections.
- It is used in perfumery as it remove body odor.
- It is used in preparation of soaps, cosmetics and
- It boosts immune system, circulatory system, heart and
digestive system, muscles and skin, tones up all organ and organ system as it
promote overall health and treats various diseases such as infectious diseases,
colds, flu & chills.
- It is used for treatment of urinary antiseptic, urithritis
- It provides strength to nerves and eases nervousness, aids
memory and concentration.
- It improves blood circulation and elevates blood pressure so
that cure problem of rheumatism and arthritis.
- It is used for treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, gout,
muscular aches and pain, sprains and sport injuries.
- It is used for treatment of cellulite anorexia, obesity,
edema, scanty periods, and leucorrhoea as it triggers removal of wastes.
- It reduces symptoms of chronic fatigue, alleviate fatigue.
- It is used in aromatherapy as it stimulate mind, uplifts
- It is insect repellants as it can keep insects away.
- It prevents aging, acne, reduces appearance of scars &
- It stimulates menstrual flow and provides relieve from pain
and also treat menstrual & menopausal problems.
- It is diuretic, increases urination and helps in removal of
toxins from body
- It has antispasmodic quality so help in treatment of coughs,
convulsions, epileptic or hysterical attacks, cramps and muscular aches,
abdominal and intestinal aches and spasmodic cholera.
- It is effective against wounds, sores, water retention,
athlete’s foot and bites.
- It alleviate insomnia and promote relaxes asleep.
can irritate skin and mucus membrane so avoid while pregnant or high blood
take it internally as it can cause nausea, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea and
- As it
stimulate thyroid gland so do not take while hypothyroidism patient.
away thyme oil from reach of young children or infants.
Why You Buy with us?
AOS Products brand name in the manufacturing sectors of Thyme oil in India, we
products our top essential oils in worldwide zone listed as Middle east, Far
East, Africa zone and USA most looking location etc, so you may trust in our
services and 1st grade business. Our certified exports share with
you some highlighted terms helpful for you: thyme oil Manufacturers | How to
make thyme oil | thyme oil for hair | thyme essential oil for snoring | where
to buy thyme oil | thyme oil toenail fungus | thyme essential oil AOS Exporters
| Thyme oil recipe in India | thyme oil AOS Brand name etc.