Synonyms: Olibanum oil, Frankincense oil, Boswellia carteri, Sacred Frankincense.
Botanical Name: Boswellia carteri.
Part Used: Resin
Color: Pale Yellow to Green in color.
Viscosity: Watery in ViscosityPerfumery Note
: Woody Spice odorShelf Life:
Refractive Density: 1.453-1.473EXTRACTION:
Olibanum oil is extracted through steam distillation process from the oleo gum resin of Olibanum. The yield is 3-10ORIGIN:
The place of origin of Olibanum is Middle East. Gum rosin is taken from the juice exudes that is make deep in the tree trunk. After one week when this comes in contact with air it hardens & changes into gum Rosin. Earlier it was used by Egyptian as a face mask.ECOLOGICAL INFORMATION:
The resin of Olibanum depends upon the humidity
. As good quality resin is obtained from dry area away from coastal area. The lowest quality resin comes from wet area. Hot spring weather is suitable for growth of Olibanum.
- Olibanum oil is helpful to calm the anxiety.
- It is perfect for use of meditating. It calms the mind.
- The use of olibanum oil make ease in breathing while there is breathing problem.
- It can be used for the treatment of Asthma, bronchitis, cold, cough & laryngitis.
- Olibanum oil is very good for rejuvenate an aging skin.
- It is used against skin wounds, scars & inflammation.
- It is a better treatment against insomnia and circulatory problem.
- Olibanum oil is used in massage oil.
- It is used in anti aging cream & it is helpful to remove wrinkles and make skin smoothen.
- Olibanum oil is also used in cream & lotion.
- It is also used in perfumes; it is very important ingredient in skin care.
- It is used for mouth freshness and toothpaste with peppermint oil.
Chemical constituent of Olibanum oil are actenol, alpha pinene, linalool, octyl acetate, bornyl acetate, incensyl acetate, incensole.
Olibanum oil is can blends with other oils like Sandalwood, benzoin, lavender, myrrh. Lemon, bergamot, orange, Pine oilSAFETY MEASURE:Eye Contact:
If olibanum oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, remove contact lances. If serious condition then call doctor immediately.Skin Contact:
Remove contaminated clothes if olibanum oil comes in contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor immediately if irritations persist. If olibanum oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air, if serious condition then calls the physician immediatelySTORAGE & HANDELING:
- While handling do not drink and smoke.
- Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
- Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
- Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25°
Olibanum oil is non toxic & non irritant. It can be easily used by people.
AOS Products offer fresh and certified Indian Olibanum Oil by following terms:
- Olibanum Oil Manufacturers in India
- Middle east Demand of Olibanum Essential oils
- African Buyers looking Olibanum Oil Exporters from India
- Olibanum Oil demands in Far East Countries and so on.