Hemp is general term used for high growing varieties of cannabis plant. Hemp is grown in temperate zones as an annual cultivated and can reach up to height of 5 mt, grows best in sandy loam soil with good drainage throughout growing season.
Hemp is called cash crop because of its incredible value. Hemp is grown for fiber or its seeds, crops cultivated for fiber are densely sowed and hemp seed for oil are planted further apart. Leaves are compound & flowers are small & greenish yellow. Maximum quality & yield are obtained by harvesting soon after plant reaches maturity. Fibers are obtained by subjecting stalks to series of operations like retting; drying & crushing.
Hemp oil is used in paints, varnishes, soaps & as edible oil, seeds chief use has been for caged bird feed. Hemp seeds can be eaten raw made into hemp milk, used in baking. Fresh leaves can be consumed in salads. India is one of the leading producers of Hemp fiber.
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Hemp oil is obtained by cold pressing Hemp seed or Hemp plant.
Hemp oil is dark to clear light green in color with nutty flavor. Darker the color, grassier the flavor. Refined Hemp seed oil is clear & colorless, lacking natural vitamins & antioxidants.
- It is used in soaps.
- It is used in paints & lubricants.
- It is used in body care products like creams, lotions, shampoos etc.
- It can be rubbed directly on to skin to treat cracked, dry skin.
- It is blended into body oils, body creams, & other personal care products.
- Hemp oil is used in cooking though not suitable for High heat cooking.
- It is perfect salad oil.
- It is a safe replacement for petroleum, as it is non- toxic, and does not harm environment.
- All forms of plastic can be made using Hemp oil.
- Hemp seed oil is known as most unsaturated oil derived from plant kingdom.
- Hemp seed oil is called Natures most perfectly balanced oil, because it contains balanced 3:1 ratio of omega 5 to omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Hemp seed oil also provides adequate supply of antioxidants vitamin E and Carotene Vitamin A, phytoesterols & no. of minerals- ca, k, mg, zn & Fe.
- It is a good source of chlorophyll.
- Hemp oil cures cancer as the essential & non essential amino acids are present in abundance in oil.
- Massages with Hemp oil products can improve blood circulation in Head & Brain.
- Hemp oil massage in Hair can improve the thickness & texture of Hairs.
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS
- Avoid using Hemp oil for frying because high heat breaks polyunsaturated fats into harmful per oxides.
- Hemp oil can cause minor side effects in digestive system like diarrhea or abdominal cramping.
- Hemp oil contains high level of THC, which can cause Hallucinations or high anxiety.
- It can affect anticoagulant properties of platelets within blood, so people who are being treated for blood clotting deficiency should keep away from hemp oil supplements.
AOS Product Also Offer :-
- Pure and Natural Hemp Seed Oil
- Natural Hemp Seed Oil
- High Quality Hemp Seed Oil
- 100% Pure Hemp Seed Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil Manufacturer in India
- Hemp Seed Oil Exporters from India
- Hemp Seed Oil Suppliers in large capacity.