Arachis Oil is an annual & perennial flowering plant in pea family (leguminosae). Peanut (Arachis hypogaea) is a major food crop species of global importance and peanut or arachis oil is obtained from this species only. It grows best in sandy, loamy & clay soils which are well drained and grows best in warm sunny sheltered position, it cannot grow in shade. Plant need hot dry conditions when it ripens. It grows up to 1 ft in height. Plant need hot dry conditions when it ripens. Peanut oil obtained from peanuts and is a mild tasting vegetable oil, available in refined, unrefined , cold pressed & roasted varieties.
It is obtained by cold pressing of kernels of peanut (arachis hypogaea). It is also available as refined oil.
Properties: Cold pressed peanut oil has a deep yellow color, nutty aroma & sweet taste and refined oil has a yellow color & neutral taste.
1. It is used for general cooking.
2. It is used for flavoring
3. For frying foods, because it has a high smoke property.
4. It is used as massage oil.
5. It is used to make soap by process of saponification.
6. It could be used as a source fuel for diesel engine.
7. It can act as a suspension agent for medicines & vitamins.
8. It helps in maintaining healthy heart by maintaining healthy blood lipid profile.
9. Improves blood flow because of linoleic acid present in peanut oil.
10. It helps to maintain proper level of good cholesterol.
11. It reduces High B.P
12. It can reduce Acne of skin if mixed with small amount of lime juice.
13. It helps in protecting skin from blackheads.
14. It helps to prevent constipation, Digestive problems, diarrhea and other stomach problems.
15. It strengthens the body.
16. It helps to lower blood glucose levels. Many lotions & creams contain peanut oil.
17. It is useful in Hair Care, Like curing dandruff
18. Used in moisturizing lips.
Components: Its major components fatty acids are Oleic acid, linoleic acid& palmitic acid.
Blending: It blends well with other essential oils.
Safety & Precautions:
It is not safe for everybody because it contains allergens & can cause food related allergic reactions
Pregnant womens & nursing moms should use caution in using peanut oil
If one has the sensitive skin, one should do the patch test before applying it topically.
Anaphylaxis is a dangerous effect of peanut oil
and can induce vomiting, chest congestion, pain in abdomen , swollen lips etc.
In case of Eye Contact: wash eyes thoughrougly with water
Skin Contact: wash with running wayer
Inhalation: Remove to fresh air
Indigested: Do not induce vomiting
Storage : It should be kept away from heat & other ignition materials. And keep it in tightly closed containers . keep container in cool & well ventilated area.AOS Product also offers:
- Pure and Natural Arachis Oil
- High Quality Arachis Oil Exporters
- Arachis Oil BP
- Arachis Oil USP
- Arachis Oil Rectified .
- Peanut Oil Manufacturers India
- Indian Arachis Oil Suppliers
- Wholesale Arachis Oil in India
- Arachis Oil for Hair Loss
- Online Booking Arachis Oil India