What is Vetiver Oil. Know How to Identify its Purity? Benefits and More
Vetiver is a plant of the Poaceae family and its root is used to make medicines. Its common names are khus and perennial grass. It is native to tropical Asia and has been introduced into the tropics of both hemispheres. Its plant is sometimes grown as a hedge and is useful in dryland restoration to reduce soil erosion.
Know How to Make it? and Properties of Vetiver Oil:
The stream distillation process is used to extract this oil in AOS Products Private Limited. It contains khusimone, delta-selinene, beta-vetivenene, Cyclocopacamphan-12-ol, vetiselineol, khusimol, isovalencenol, khusimone, alpha-vetivone, and beta-vetivone.
Why is Vetiver Good for Sleep?
The Vetiver oil smells very rich and earthy. This is another great oil for better sleep because it is psychologically grounding, calming, and stabilizing.
5 Excellent Health & beauty Benefits of Vetiver Oil
1. Moisturizing skin- The Vetiver has the property to retain water as it has a high water holding capacity. It helps to hydrate and moisturizes our skin without forming any greasy layer. It’s this property helps to keep skin moisturized for many hours.
2. Balances skin tone- Our skin’s natural pH level is constantly altered by exposure to dust and pollution. This oil plays an important role in restoring the natural pH level of the skin. It helps to reduce skin scars caused by acne.
3. Reduce inflammation- its cooling properties help to eliminate sunburns and soothe any redness. It limits acne outbreaks considerably along with simultaneously healing skin.
4. Heals wounds- This oil made from AOS Products is helpful in skin cell regeneration and boosting the growth of new cells.
5. Antioxidant- According to a study vetiver oil has antioxidant properties, antioxidants scavenge our body’s systems for toxins and what are called free radicals which disrupt our body’s processes and contribute to the sign of aging.
How to Check Purity of Vetiver Oil. Where to Buy This Surprising Oil Online?
➥ “GC-MS” (Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry) is a very perfect method to check the purity of the oil.
➥ ‘Paper-Test’ method can be used.
➥ Pure oil must not contain any artificial substance.
➥ This amazing oil, if you have it on your hand, you will never feel greasy or oily. We AOS products manufacture and Supply 100% Pure and Natural Vetiver Oil, so, whenever you will buy from us, definitely, you will get 100% Pure Oil. So, start today to buy this amazing oil online
Buy 100% Pure Vetiver Oil Online