All About Hazelnut Oil, Incredible Health Benefits and How to Identify the Purity of the Oil
The hazel is a tree of deciduous genus native to temperate Northern Hemisphere. It contained a huge amount of oleic and linoleic acids, and low amounts of palmitic, linolenic and stearic acids. This amazing oil is obtained through the using the methods of cold press.
What is Hazelnut oil used for?
It commonly used in cooking and salad dressings. It has been used in pharma, cosmetic and food industries.
10 Incredible Benefits of Hazelnut Oil
1. Reduces weight gain – It is rich in good fats and fibres which helps in hunger management. It can help reduce body weight by promoting a healthy metabolism.
2. Protection against cell damage- This oil is rich in vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant. It helps to protect against cell damage that may cause to promote cancer.
3. Lowering cholesterol- Hazelnut oil contains a significant amount of antioxidants which helps to decrease cholesterol.
4. Encourage heart health- its property to reduce bad cholesterol helps to encourage heart health.
5. Reducing inflammation- This is the second richest source of monounsaturated fatty acids which make it an excellent anti-inflammatory.
6. Increasing sperm count- Taking Hazelnut regularly can increase sperm count.
7. Safe for sensitive skin- This oil is safe for people with sensitive skin. It is an astringent and different from alcohol based astringents you often see in the skin care aisle.
8. Oily skin treatment- This oil contains powerful antioxidants name tannins. Tannins make it an astringent which can help dry oily skin, cleanse and shrink pores.
9. Sunburn treatment- The Hazelnut oil is best choice for sunburned skin. It is lighter than our body butters, it is extremely rich and soothing.
10. Acne treatment- Its antibacterial properties makes it one of the best oil for acne prone skin.
How to check purity of Hazelnut Oil
➠ “GC/MS” (Gas Chromatography/ Mass Spectrometry) is used to identify purity of the oil. In this method the constituents of the oil separated.
➠ “Paper Test” method can be used, it is not an absolute method.
➠ The pure oil must contain “zero artificial substances”.
➠ The oil of Hazelnut never should be oily or greasy.
Side Effects of Hazelnut Oil?
This oil is considered safe for most people. In the case of getting too much through diet or by using over skin could be harmful.
Buy Hazelnut Oil Online