Hazelnut carrier oil is known for astringent qualities. It is penetrating deeply and stimulating to the circulatory system. It helps in toning and tightening all types of skin.
Hazelnut oil History:
HAZELNUT is derived from the species of Genus Corylus, especially the nuts of corylus avellana species. It is a fruit of HAZEL and also known as COBNUT OR FILBERT NUT. When ripes, about seven to eight months after pollination, the nut falls out of the Husk. The kernel of the seed is edible and can be ground into a paste or used raw or roasted.
Hazelnut is used mainly in salad dressings. Also, it is beneficially used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic (Essential oil for cosmetic) products.
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Hazelnut oil extraction method:
Hazelnut oil is very important carrier oil so it has very appropriate method to derive the oil from Hazelnut Seeds. AOS Products apply to derive pure quality of Hazelnut oil by the Cold pressed Methods.
Hazelnut oil Properties:
Botanical Name: Corylus Avellana
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
Aromatic Description: Hazelnut carrier oil has very little scent characteristic of most carrier oils.
12 Impressive Health Benefits and Uses:
- Hazelnut oil is rich in Nutrients so it can use for cooking purpose.
- Use it as recipes in many food products.
- It is also called as powerhouse of fatty acid so it make strong to scalp, due to its such quality it applicable for strong hair.
- Hazelnut oil has many beauty uses e.g. you may apply it as Non-greasy moisturizer.
- It work as skin Rejuvenator
- Hazelnut carrier oil leaves a non-greasy feeling thus it is perfect for massage therapy and aromatherapy.
- Pure Hazelnut oil also promotes healthy blood to your body.
- It is very useful to make strong your bone.
- It available high in fiber
- It is also used by cosmetic Industries - particularly those wishing to explore the marketing possibilities.
- Consistency: Typical and characteristic of carrier oils. 12 Absorption: On applying the oil on skin it leaves slight oil feeling. It absorbs into skin at average speed.
When you use this carrier oil for hair or skin take advice from practitioner of Aromatherapy.
Before mix any ingredient to hazelnut oil check safety information.
After use of Hazelnut oil if you feel any types of allergies than sudden go to the experts.
Hazelnut oil where to buy?
AOS Product Also is not only a reputed manufacturer vs. a brand name in numerous carrier oil. We call as hazelnut oil Manufacturers in Delhi India. You may use it as hazelnut oil for skin care and hazelnut oil for hair growth. Check in AOS for hazelnut oil Exporters from India where you may buy hazelnut oil at wholesale price. Natural class of Hazelnut oil also helpful for cooking because it is rich in nutrition.