What are Carrier Oils?
Before going to know about the top listed carrier oils that are commonly from Hair growth, we should know that “what are carrier oils?” So, let’s discuss about Carrier oils.
Such oils are plant-based oils that are extracted from kernel, nut, or seed. These oils have very little or no scent and are used to dilute essential oils because essential oils are potent and can because skin irritation when applied directly to the skin.
Know Top 5 Carrier Oils for Stronger and Shiner Hair
1. Coconut oil- This is the most commonly used carrier oil in the world. It contains approx. 92% fatty acids. The main fatty acid in coconut oil is lauric acid about 50%, this is a medium-chain fatty acid that protects the roots of our hair and prevents our hair from being damaged.
4. Jojoba oil- This oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, vitamins (B, C, and E), copper, and zinc. It helps to moisturize hair, and dissolve dirt and buildup on our scalps. Jojoba oil has nourishing and conditioning properties that nourish the scalp and help to fight dandruff. The containment of cooper helps to prevent graying the hair.
2. Argan oil- This oil is rich in fatty acids mainly oleic acid and linoleic acid. About 29-36% of the fatty acid content of the oil comes from linoleic or omega-6. Omega fatty acids help to improve our hair from the inside and improve hair density and diameter. It contains vitamin E and antioxidants which help to keep our hair moisturize and protect from styling damage and damage by free radicals.
3. Almond oil- Almond oil contains about oleic acid 77%, linoleic acid 14%, and palmitic acid 7%. Linoleic acid improves hair growth and maintains healthy scalp conditions and controls water loss in hair. Oleic acid helps to control water in the hair to keep them softer and smoother.
5. Moringa oil- It contains high-level monounsaturated fatty acids and dominant saturated fatty acids- palmitic acid at about 12% and lauric acid at 2%. It contains stearic acid 2.09%, linoleic acid 1.27%, and linolenic acid 1.75%. These contents of the oil help to make our hair shiny, smooth, and stronger.
Know How to Use Lime Essential Oil
How to Extract & Test the Purity of the Oils?
All types of carrier oils are naturally obtained by the cold-pressed process only. We AOS Products have an approved plant and machinery with the help of which we produce only 100% pure & natural quality oils. Yet we would like to share with you some simple steps to check the purity
➠ GC test is one of the amazing methods to check you have 100% Natural Oils
➠ Plant-oriented oils as carrier oils never will be greasy.
➠ Paper test method is also a good common process to check the purity.
➠ You can directly write us if you are seriously wanted to know the purity of the oils.
Buy Carrier Oils at Affordable Price Online