Lavender Oil Very Good for Skin, Check Study Points and More
If we talk about any such oil today, which has the best calming effects, then it is lavender, YES. Lavender offers many skin care benefits when applied topically. First Egyptians started using it as a perfume, then it was discovered that it has many other useful properties.
According to a 2016 study published in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, lavender increases collagen synthesis and heals skin tissue. Because lavender has antifungal properties and reduces inflammation, it may help prevent eczema. It can also be used to soothe skin irritation, razor burns, and sunburn. Lavender is also used for skin and hair care, such as scalp disinfection, hair growth, and acne.
Lavender Oil for Aromatherapy:
1. In addition, a pilot study published in Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice in 2012 shows that lavender essential oil aromatherapy can help calm anxiety in women after high-risk childbirth.
2. Numerous studies show that oral lavender preparations reduce anxiety. A 2008 study published in the International Journal of Cardiology shows that lavender aromatherapy has a calming effect on the coronary circulation.
3. Research also shows that lavender oil, along with other essential oils such as thyme, rosemary, and cedarwood, can significantly improve alopecia areata and hair loss when rubbed into the scalp daily.
Miscellaneous Benefits of Lavender Oil
➥ Distilled from the plant Lavandula angustifolia, lavender essential oil promotes relaxation and is believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
➥ Lavender repels mosquitoes and moths and is the active ingredient in mosquito repellents.
My Homemade Lotion contains lavender, frankincense, and peppermint oils, which together smell great and help reduce inflammation and improve the health of your skin.
➥ Valued for the soothing and soothing properties of lavender. AOS Products Manufacture 100% Pure Lavender oil and supply direct to such industries that uses the oil in soaps, bath oils, perfumes, DIY skincare recipes, and laundry sprays.
What does Lavender Oil Smell Like? Learn Classification of the Oil
It smells more like fresh lavender and is considered "the best of the best" when it comes to lavender. The name "lavender" comes from the Latin Lavender, which means "to wash".
There are two forms:
- Lavender flower oil, a colorless oil, insoluble in water, having a density of 0.885 g/ml;
- And lavender ear oil, a distillate of the herb Lavandula latifolia, with a density of 0.905 g/ml.
Highest Quality Lavender Oil Online at Best Price