How to Use Cinnamon Bark Oil? Precautions while using It
Essential oil is too much concentrated, so need to dilute before use. There are numerous method thought which you can use this finest essential oil. Cinnamon bark oil is diluted with carrier oil like coconut oil and olive oil. The oil is also used in aromatherapy to reduce the stress and anxiety, so oil is diffuse with water to spread the fragrance all around you. The oil is also used as massage oil, it helps to treat the dry and crack skin. We can also inhale the aroma of the oil by dropping one stick into the boiling water.
Precautions while using cinnamon bark spice oil:
The oil is obtained from the bark of the cinnamomum cassia tree, it has coumarin that is harmful for kidney patients, so avoid the use of cinnamon bark oil in liver and kidney patients.
Take advice from doctor before use if you are facing diabetic problem, it can affect the sugar level.
Pregnant and lactating mother avoid the use of cinnamon oil; it can be harmful.
Avoid the use of oil near sensitive part of the body like ears , nose and eye also avoid the use on mucous membrane.
What are the Properties of Cinnamon Bark Oil?
➥ There are many essential oils that have different properties and ingredients and compositions. Due to the different properties of essential oils, every essential oil is best in its own way.
➥ Cinnamon bark oil has amazing properties; it has anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-diabetic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties.
➥ Due to the presence of these properties it makes the cinnamon bark oil too effective and beneficial for health as well as for skin.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon Bark Oil
• Cinnamon bark oil has amazing and beneficial properties that are the reason we can include cinnamon bark oil in our daily routine life. It is a natural product obtained from plants that have no side effects on skin or health.
• Cinnamon bark oil has a strong aroma, due to its fragrance it is used as aromatherapy to treat the anxiety and stress. It also works as a mood enhancer.
• It has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, which makes the cinnamon oil effective against viruses and bacteria, it is also useful for oral health helps to prevent oral infection.
• It acts as a natural disinfectant due to its antibacterial properties. It is also used as a disinfectant in hospitals to clean the floor and home.
• Cinnamon oil is good for hair growth, it promotes blood circulation on the scalp, it prevents hair fall, it also increases hair thickness.
• It is also used in flavoring agent in chewing gums, candies, flavored tea, or in baked items as well.
• Cinnamon oil is also used in lotions, creams toothpaste, soaps, and mouthwash.
• Cinnamon oil also boosts heart health.
• It also helps to treat respiratory diseases like cough, cold and flu, due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
• It also helps to reduce weight loss.
• Cinnamon oil also has antioxidant properties, which prevents the free radical responsible for cell damage. It also decreases the bad cholesterols.
• Due to the presence of Eugenol cinnamon oil preventing the growth of fungi, it also has analgesic properties. It also helps to treat the sore throat.
• It helps to support our immune system.
10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Cinnamon