MODE OF EXTRACTION-
AOS Products offer 100% Natural Cinnamon Bark Aromatherapy Oils in India. The leaves and twigs or inner dried bark are subjected to steam distillation. The leaves yield 1.6 - 1.8 % and the bark 0.5 - 1.00 % oil.The essential oil extracted from the leaves yields more delicate oil.
Cinnamon bark oil has a warm, spicy musky smell and the oil's color varies from yellow for the leaf oil and red-brown for the bark oil, which is not usually used in aromatherapy. The viscosity is medium to watery. High dosages can cause convulsions.
AOS Products is a brand name of this year, we do a better job and producing unique quality of Cinnamon or other most searchable aromatherapy oils in bulk. ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL certificates are the most achievement of this year. So we are the largest manufacturer & exporter of Cinnamon bark oil in India.
- It can be used for infection of the respiratory tract, rheumatism, arthritis and general pains.
- It calms an exhausted feeling of depression, tones the whole body and stimulates the glandular system, thus easing period pains.
- The therapeutic properties of cinnamon oil are antiseptic, antibiotic, antispasmodic, stomachache, aphrodisiac, astringent, cardiac, analgesic, carminative, vermifuge insecticide, tonic and stimulant.
- In vapor therapy, cinnamon oil can be used in acute bronchitis and colds, as well as sneezing.
- Cinnamon oil can be used in blended massage oil, or diluted in the bath. It is used in the formulation of a cream or lotion. It is use d in cookery as a condiment and flavoring material. It is used in the preparation of chocolate.
The main chemical components of the aromatherapy oil, are eugenol, eugenol acetate, cinnamic aldehyde and benzyl benzoate It was first time originated from Madagascar.
Safety and Precautions:
- The leaf oil should be avoided during pregnancy.
- while the essential oil extracted from cinnamon bark should be avoided in total, as it is considered to be a dermal toxin, irritant and sensitized.