Know All About Sea Buckthorn Oil and How to Identify the Purity
Sea Buckthorn Oil -
Sea buckthorn native to European and Asian countries is a plant of the Elaeagnaceae family, grows between 8-18 ft. tall. Its common names are Sandthorn, sallowthorn, and seaberry. Its botanical name is Hippophae Rhamnoides. It contains approx. 190 bioactive substances and 65% monosaturated fatty acids, palmitoleic acid, and saturated fatty acid, palmitic acid. It contains magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, calcium, etc. It also contains a good amount of vitamins B1, B2, B6, B9, C, and E. This essential oil has been used for thousands of years as a natural home remedy. It has been used in Pharma, Cosmetic, and food industries.
EXTRACTION METHOD (How to Make?):
The oil of Sea Buckthorn is extracted from seeds, berries and leaves of the plant using cold press method.
PURITY IDENTIFICATION -
➠ “GC” (Gas Chromatography) is used to identify the purity of the oil.
➠ ‘Paper Test’ method can be used.
➠ The pure oil should not be greasy.
➠ The oil must contain “zero artificial substances”.
Uses of Sea Buckthorn Oil in Pharma, Cosmetic and Food Industries
USES IN PHARMA -
1. Antioxidant - It has antioxidant properties which help to prevent any kind of heart disease including high blood pressure, high LDL bad cholesterol levels, and protecting against blood clots.
2. Improves digestion - According to a study it may help to improve digestion. Its fatty acids beta carotene, alpha-tocopherol, and beta-sitosterol help to treat ulcers and other gastric problems. According to a research study, this oil may help to normalize enzymes such as cirrhosis and may protect from various harmful defects by cause of toxicity. Its vitamin C helps to improve the immune system.
3. Anti-inflammatory - This is a good source of fatty acids and vitamins. Its anti-inflammatory properties may help to soothe the pain.
4. Antibacterial - This oil has antibacterial properties which may help to get rid of bacterial infection.
5. Anti-fungal - The oil has shown some anti-fungal activities which may help to prevent scalp and candida infection.
6. Anticancer- The sea buckthorn oil effectively helps to kill cancer cells.
USES IN COSMETIC -
1. Skin - This oil has the property to absorb UV rays which help to protect from skin damage. It may help to speed up wound healing, frostbite, and bedsores.
2. Dry eyes - According to a study, taking Sea Buckthorn Oil by mouth helps to decrease the feeling of eye redness and burning.
3. Hair - This oil has a high level of essential fatty acids and vitamin A which may help to support scalp health. Its vitamin E supports hair growth and conditioning.
USES IN FOOD -
This oil can be used in salad dressing, sauce, and in beverages as a flavoring agent.
Side effects of Sea Buckthorn Oil. Where to Buy Online?
➥ Sea Buckthorn is possibly safe for everyone but sometimes it may cause skin irritation in people with sensitive skin.
Now buy Sea Buckthorn Oil Online at Best Price