How to Identify the Purity of 100% Pure Pumpkin Seed Oil - Everything You Should Know
PUMPKIN SEED OIL -
Pumpkin is a plant of the Cucurbits family and is cultivated in the winter season. The Pumpkin plant is native to Central America and Mexico. Its similar names are Citrouille, Calabaza, Field pumpkin, Graine De Citrouille, Pepo, Cucurbita Galeottii, and Cucurbita Mammeata. Its scientific name is ‘Cucurbitaceae’. The pumpkin seed contains Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Sodium, Selenium, and Iron. The oil contains approx. 90% fatty acids- palmitic acid, oleic acid, and linoleic acid. It has been used in Pharma, Food, and Cosmetic industries.
EXTRACTION METHOD (How to Make?)
“Cold Press” method is used in the extraction of The Pumpkin Seed Oil.
PURITY IDENTIFICATION -
➠ “GC” (Gas Chromatography) is the exact but costly method to identify all the chemical composition of the oil.
➠ ‘Paper Test’ method can be used, it is cost-free but not an exact method.
➠ The oil must not be greasy.
➠ The pure oil must contain “zero artificial substances”.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Industrial Uses in Pharma, Cosmetic and Food
USES IN PHARMA -
1. Antioxidant- This oil is a good source of antioxidants that may help to protect against inflammation and chronic disease. It helps to fight against free radicals in the body and reduces the danger of heart attack. Taking three grams of the oil daily led to improvement in blood vessel functions and helps to prevent high blood pressure.
2. Anti-inflammatory- It has anti-inflammatory properties. This is highly effective to treat joint pain, arthritis, and rheumatism.
3. Urinary tract problems- It may help to increase urine flow. According to a study taking 320 mg of the oil every day may improve urinary functions and increase urine flow. Taking 10 grams of the oil every day for 10 weeks may reduce the symptoms of an overactive bladder.
IN COSMETIC -
1. Hair- The Pumpkin Seed Oil has the properties responsible for hair health. According to a study, it can reduce hair fall in women and increase hair growth when applied regularly over three months.
According to an animal study, when applied to mice, hair growth increased within three to four weeks.
2. Skin- This oil is rich in Vitamins A and C, zinc, unsaturated fatty acids, and antioxidants. Which all are responsible to improve skin health. It is a good moisturizer and reduces oily skin, acne and scars. Its anti-aging properties help to reduce aging lines from the face.
IN FOOD -
The nutty flavor of this oil makes it a favorite in the dressing of salad and finishing spray oil for various dishes. It can be used as a cooking oil.
Side Effects of Pumpkin Seed Oil. Where to Buy Online?
➥ This oil has considered generally safe for individual. It has very few side effects, some people may have allergies and adverse effects from this oil.
Buy Pumpkin Seed Oil Online at Best Price