Essential Oils and Immunity. Know Some Best and Unique Name
In this COVID period, it is important to keep an eye out for all those nasty viruses floating around us. If you are looking for something different which is more natural, we would like to prefer Essential oils. Essential oils have been used for their health benefits and for promoting immunity.
Can Essential Oil Boost Immunity?
The essential oils can make our immunity system stronger and can eliminate harmful bacteria and viruses. All the essential oils contain antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic properties
Top 5 Essential Oils for Immune System
1. Lavender oil – Lavender oil is the most widely used essential oil in the world. It is widely used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. It has anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties which make it a great addition to our body’s immunity system. It has the ability to reduce stress and anxiety. This oil has antioxidant properties that help to remove free radicals which are associated with cell damage and illness.
2. Lemon oil - Lemon oil has the properties of antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-aging. It is a serious mood lifter. According to some research studies, it alleviates symptoms of anxiety and depression. This oil has strong antioxidant properties which work wonders for our immunity system. Lemon oil is also associated to improve the production of lymphocytes which is the main type of the body’s immune cells.
3. Rosemary oil - Rosemary oil has antibacterial properties which help to protect our body. It helps to protect from airway illness. It helps to reduce stress, anxiety, and cortisol- levels.
4. Tea tree oil - This oil is one of the most powerful essential oil. It is used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and food industries. It contains powerful anti-microbial properties which help to stimulate our immune system.
5. Eucalyptus oil - Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaves of the Eucalyptus tree. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used in natural cold and flu remedies. Some research studies show that inhaling this oil helps fight the bacteria that cause infections like strep and tuberculosis.
Where to Apply Essential Oils for Immunity. Where to Buy Online?
Most of the essential oils can be used as massage oil after diluting with carrier oils, they are used to massage on temples, forehead, neck, and base of the skin.
Is Frankincense Good for Immune System?
According to some research studies Frankincense oil helps to improve our immune system. Its aromatic properties promote feelings of relaxation, peace, and overall wellness.
Buy Common Essential Oils Online