Essential Oils and Immunity
In this COVID period, it is important to keep an eye out for all those nasty viruses floating around us. If you are looking for something different which is more natural, we would like to prefer Essential oils. The Essential oils have been used for their health benefits and promoting our immunity.
Can Essential Oil Boost Immunity?
The essential oils can make our immunity system stronger and can eliminate harmful bacteria and viruses. All the essential oils contain antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties
Top 5 Essential Oils for Immune System
1. Lavender oil – The Lavender oil is the most widely used essential oil in the world. It widely used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. It has anti- microbial, anti- bacterial, anti- viral properties which make it a great addition for our body’s immunity system. It has ability to reduce stress and anxiety. This oil has antioxidant properties which helps to remove free radicals which is associated to cell damage and illness.
2. Lemon oil - The Lemon oil has the properties of antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti- ageing. It is a serious mood lifter. According to some research studies it alleviates symptoms of anxiety and depression. This oil has strong antioxidant properties which work wonder for our immunity system. The lemon oil is also associated to improve production of lymphocytes which is main type of body’s immune cells.
3. Rosemary oil - The Rosemary oil has antibacterial properties which help to protect our body. It helps to protect from airway illness. It helps to reduce stress, anxiety and cortisol- level.
4. Tea tree oil - This oil is one of the most powerful essential oil. It is used in pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries. It contains powerful anti- microbial properties which help to stimulate our immune system.
5. Eucalyptus oil - The Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaves of Eucalyptus tree. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It used in natural cold and flu remedies. Some research studies shows that inhaling this oil helps fight the bacteria that cause infections like strep and tuberculosis.
Where to Apply Essential Oils for Immunity
Most of the essential oils can be used as massage oil after diluting with carrier oils, they used to massage on temples, forehead, neck and base of the skin.
Is Frankincense Good for Immune System?
According to some research studies The Frankincense oil helps to improve our immune system. Its aromatic properties promote feelings of relaxation, peace and overall wellness.
Buy Common Essential Oils Online