Celery seed oil is obtained from seeds of plant Apium gravelens belongs to family Apiaceae. The plant has pinnate to bipinnate leaves, creamy white flowers and 1.5-2.0 mm long and wide seeds. Celery seed is also used as a spice.Visit our page, check our business certificates and if required write us for specifications and if you have any query, You can Contact Us
Celery seed oil:-
Celery seed oil is obtained from seeds of plant Apium gravelens belongs to family Apiaceae. The plant has pinnate to bipinnate leaves, creamy white flowers and 1.5-2.0 mm long and wide seeds. Celery seed is also used as a spice. The plant is grooved, fleshy and erect stalk. Celery seed oil is used for the treatment of rheumatism, gout, nervousness, headache, weight loss due to malnutrition, loss of appetite, and exhaustion.
Pure Celery seed oil is obtained by stem distillation of seeds of Apium gravelens belongs to family Apiaceae. It is clear yellow to brown colour liquid
Botanical name : Apium graveolens
Parts used : seeds
Colour : Clear yellow to brown colour liquid
Perfumery note : Characteristic spicy and warm oduor
Shelf life : two years
Density : 0.871 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 0.892
Refractive index : 1.450 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1.490
Optical rotation : +65.5Ã‹Å¡ to +76.5Ã‹Å¡
Flash point : 40.0Ã‹Å¡C
Solubility : turbid in 90% alcohol
Storage : In well fitted container in cool and dry place
Celey seeds oil contains: pinene, cymene, caryophyllene, pinene, santalol, dihydrocarvone, apigenin, isoquerticin, sedanolide, sedanonic anhydride, d-limonene, and sesquiterpene alcohols.
- It is as antioxidants.
- It capture the free radicals and reactive oxygen species of the body.
- It has anti rheumatic properties. It is reduces the pain of joints of the body
- It is cure the wound for septic.
- It is inhibited the bacterial and fungal infection.
- It is reduced the spasm of smooth muscles of the body.
- It is reduced the level of excess water and salt of the body.
- It is reduced the blood pressure.
- It is stimulate the gastric gland of the digestive system.
- It has sedative activity.
- It is simulative in nature. It stimulate the body function.
- It is used in cosmetics, soaps, detergents and perfumes as fragrant agents.
- It is used in food and beverage industry as flavouring agent.
- It is widely used for treatment of cancer.
Celery seeds oil is blends with lavender oil, pine oil and tea tree oil, oak moss and opopanax.
Celery seeds oil is contraindicated during pregnancy and breast feeding females.