Shea Butter Refined
Shea tree, scientifically known as Butyrospermum parkii, commonly cultivated in Africa. Shea tree grows up to 60ft. tall. Shea Butter Obtained from Shea nuts naturally rich in Vitamins A, E & F.
Refined Shea butter is extracted with chemical processing using hexane or petroleum products & further processing involves bleaching, deodorizing & overheating for refining, Shea butter Refined is obtained.
Shea butter contains moisturizing triglycerides (fatty acids), rich in Vitamin A, E & F., Cinnamic acid provide protection from ultraviolet radiation..
Shea butter appears hard solid, off white and smooth in texture, with little to no odor.
14 Incredible Uses and Benefits-
- Shea Butter is naturally moisturizing and skin healing so used in cosmetic industries and hair related products.
- Lip loss
- Skin moisturizers
- Skin creams & emulsions
- Hair conditioners for dry hair
- Soap making
- Sun blocking lotions
- Shea butter also used for cooking oil as a waterproofing wax, for hair dressing.
- It is used in candle making.
- Shea butter also used as anti inflammatory, have capacity to absorb UV radiation.
- It is also lessens the pregnancy stretch mark as it improve skin elasticity.
- It provide protection against dehydration and skin issue such as eczema, psoriasis, rash, hives minor cuts, insect bites, skin cracks.
- It removes under eye wrinkle.
Safety and Precaution-
It may cause allergic reaction in some users so contact to dermatologist in hives or itching.
Where you may shop?
AOS Products offer only Refined quality of Shea butter. Find here largest Shea butter manufacturers that sell in India at the rate of Wholesale. We also called as Shea butter exporters from India. There are numerous health, cosmetic and food benefits of Shea butter. And we care the quality of Shea butter as per your Demand.