Certified Aloe ButterAOS176
Aloe butter is a pure "Aloe" that blends with coconut oil to form white aloe butter. Aloe butter is perfect in cosmetics & skin care products such as lotions, creams & body butter. We are the Most Reliable and Trusted Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters of the Highest Quality Aloe Vera Herbal Butter in India. So, visit our product page, Write us for specifications, Check our business Certificates, and if you have any inquiries, you must to Write Us.
Herbal Aloe Butter (Food, Cosmetic and Pharma Grade):
Aloe butter is a pure aloe which blends with coconut oil to form white aloe butter. Aloe butter is perfect in cosmetics & skin care products such as lotions, creams & body butter.
Extraction Process (How to Make?):
Aloe Butter is obtained from Aloe Barbadensis leaf (pure aloe) extracted with Cocus nucifera (coconut oil) fatty acids and refined method.
Know About Properties:
Aloe butter is pure white butter, which is rich in viscosity & smooth in texture which melts immediately in contact with skin, it is light and not too greasy.
Aloe Butter is rich in Vitamin C, E, A, Choline, B-12, Folic acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, etc
7 Excellent Uses and Benefits-
- Aloe butter is used to soothe skin and restoring with re-hydration properties to quickly hydrate the skin.
- Aloe butter is used as a carrier for another component as it is easily blended with essential oil.
- It is useful for skin burns.
- It is used for healing of wound due to its anti-inflammatory action.
- Aloe butter is used to enhance the moisturizer.
- It is used in various skin care products such as lotion, body creams, moisturizers, and body butter.
- It is good hair conditioner.
Herbal Aloe Butter is offered by AOS Products by name of Certified Indian Aloe Butters. Shop Herbal Aloe Butter from only the Manufacturer from India. We offer Wholesales prices on Herbal Aloe Butter. We also work as Herbal Aloe Vera Gel Exporters from India.