Herbal Aloe Butter
Aloe butter is a pure aloe which blends with coconut oil to form white aloe butter. Aloe butter is perfect in cosmetics & skin care products such as lotions, creams & body butters.
Aloe Butter is obtained from Aloe barbadensis leaf (pure aloe) extracted with Cocus nucifera (coconut oil) fatty acids and refined method.
Aloe butter is pure white butter, which is rich in viscosity & smooth in texture which melts immediately in contact with skin, it is light and not too greasy.
Aloe Butter is rich in Vitamin C, E, A, Choline, B-12, Folic acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc etc
7 Excellent Uses and Benefits-
- Aloe butter is used to soothe skin and restoring with re-hydration properties to quickly hydrate the skin.
- Aloe butter is used as carrier for other component as it easily blended with essential oil..
- It is useful in skin burn.
- It is used for healing of wound due to its anti-inflammatory action.
- Aloe butter is used to enhance the moisturizer.
- It is used in various skin care products such as lotion, body creams, moisturizer, and body butter.
- It is good hair conditioner.
Herbal Aloe Butter offer by AOS Products as by name of Certified Indian Aloe Butters. Shop Herbal Aloe Butter from only the Manufacturer from India. We offer Wholesales price on Herbal Aloe Butter. We also work as Herbal Aloe Vera Gel Exporters from India.