Tulsi is also known as basil, Ocimum Santum or Ocimum Tenuiflorum Tulsi is a powerful herb that has been used in Ayurveda and other traditional medical treatments in India for thousands of years. It is an aromatic perennial plant in the family Lamiaceae.
Tulsi is also known as basil, Ocimum Santum or Ocimum Tenuiflorum Tulsi is a powerful herb that has been used in Ayurveda and other traditional medical treatments in India for thousands of years. It is an aromatic perennial plant in the family Lamiaceae.Tulsi is cultivated for religious and traditional medicine purposes.
Tulsi contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and Vit- C. It also contains iron, sodium, zinc, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, and vitamin B6, A, and K.
The health benefits of tulsi include oral care, relief from respiratory disorders, fever, asthma, lung disorders, heartdiseases, and stress. It is also used in herbal teas. It blend well with Bergamot oil, Rosemary oil, Cedarwood oil, Orange oil etc.
It is extracted from the leaves of tulsi by using solvent extraction method.
Ocimum Sanctum or Ocimum Tenuiflorum.
Color: It is greenish in color.
10 Incredible Uses and Benefits:
- It contains adaptogen which is a natural substance that helps to reduce stress and promotes mental balance.
- It helps to kill bacteria and infections which causes acne and other skin problems.
- Tulsi helps to fight cancer and protect against diabetes also.
- It is recommended as a natural fever treatment, it is also helps to cure in cough, cold and flu.
- It contain Eugenol and cineole, which helps to relieves in respiratory disorder such as asthma and congestion.
- It is also helps to ease in dental issues such as cavities, plaque, tartar and breath.
- It helps to relieves in headaches or migraines.
- It helps to fight against conjunctivitis which is also known as pink eyes.
- It helps to cure skin disorder without any side effect. It helps to removes extra oil from skin and provides soothing and cooling effects.
- It also helps to prevent from premature ageing and makes your skin youthful and beautiful.
Where you may shop?
We AOS are manufacture of Tulsi extract. Visits AOS to know India's largest manufacturer of Tulsi extract. Since, Tulsi extract has many benefits so we care the quality during manufacturing process. We AOS Brand offer very good price of pure Tulsi extract. So don't hesitate if you think where to buy perfect quality of Tulsi extract. Visits us.