Tamarisk is also known as Jhavuka or Tamarix which is scientifically known as Tamarix Gallica. It is an evergreen shrub or small tree which grows to 1.18 m in height and forms dense thickets. It grows in moist areas such as Eurasia and Africa. It is used in many medicines. It helps to treat diarrhea, dysentery, laxative, and constipation. We are the Most Reliable and Trusted Tamarisk Extract Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters from India.
TAMARISK (JHAVUKA) EXTRACT (Food Grade, Pharma Grade, And Cosmetic Grade):
Tamarisk is also known as Jhavuka or Tamarix which is scientifically known as Tamarix Gallica. It is an evergreen shrub or small tree which grows to 1.18 m in height and forms dense thickets. It grows in moist areas such as Eurasia and Africa. It is used in many medicines. It helps to treat in diarrhea, dysentery, laxative, constipation. It also helps to relieve the pain of rheumatism and treatment of gingivitis, hemorrhoids, and internal parasites. It also helps to reduce rashes during measles and also helps in the treatment of sores.
Properties of Tamarisk Extract:
This Extract contains anti-diarrheal, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic properties.
Tamarix are used as food plants by the larvae of some Lepidoptera species including Coleophora asthenia which feeds exclusively on T. Africana.
Extraction (How to Make?):
Tamarisk Extract is extracted from the flower, leaves, and twig stems of tamarisk by using solvent extraction method.
Tamarisk Extract is dark yellow to greenish in color.
9 Health Benefits and Uses of Tamarisk Extract:
- Due to its anti-diarrhea property it helps to treat diarrhea and dysentery.
- It also helps to heal wounds due to its anti-microbial property.
- It may be beneficial for treating liver disorders. (You Should Know About Lavender oil for Liver )
- It helps to relieve in pain of rheumatism and treatment of gingivitis.
- It helps to treat hemorrhoids and intestinal parasites.
- It also helps to treat open cuts, sores, and wounds.
- It helps to fight against the infections like colds and flu.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties it helps to ease joint pain and swelling associated with rheumatism.
- It also has the ability to stop bleeding and kills bacteria.
Where to Buy Tamarisk Extract?
We AOS are manufacturer of Tamarisk extract. Visits AOS to know India's largest manufacturer of Tamarisk extract. Since this extract has many benefits so we care about the quality during the manufacturing process. We AOS Brand offer a very good price for pure quality extract. So don't hesitate if you think about where to buy the perfect quality extract. Visits us.