Manjistha is also known as Indian Madder or Rubia Cordifolia. The herb was traditionally used and valued for its extreme effects in cleansing and purifying the blood liver and lymphatic system. This plant has evergreen leaves which are 5 to 10 cm long and 2 to 3 cm broad, produced in whorls of 4-7 star-like around the central stem. It climbs with tiny hooks at the leaves and stems. We AOS Products is the Most Reliable and Trusted Manjistha Extract Manufacturers and Exporters in India. For any Bulk inquiry, Write us Today.
MANJISTHA EXTRACT (Food, Pharma and Cosmetic Grade)
Manjistha is also known as Indian Madder or Rubiacordifolia. The herb was traditionally used and valued for its extreme effects in cleansing and purifying the blood and liver ( You can use Cypress Oil for Purifying Blood ) and lymphatic system. This plant has evergreen leaves which are 5 to 10 cm long and 2 to 3 cm broad, produced in whorls of 4-7 starlike around the central stem. It climbs with tiny hooks at the leaves and stems.
It contains the anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It helps to ease stress anxiety and depression. It is also beneficial in reducing arthritis pain, healing bruises, and also relieves digestive problems. It is also beneficial for many skin problems such as treating acne, eczema, Psoriasis, and treating allergies. Manjistha root powder is used in many Ayurvedic topical formulations, like classical oils to get even-toned, lively skin with a glowing complexion.
It can be used both internally and externally. The commonly used part of Manjistha is its roots. It can be used whole to make teas or tinctures or it can be used in powdered form, or in capsule form as a supplement. Manjistha can be used externally to soothe the skin.
Extraction Process (How to Make?):
Manjistha Extract is extracted from the roots, stems and red bark of this plant by solvent extraction method.
Manjistha contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
8 Health Uses and Benefits of Manjistha Extract:
- It can help to improve your complexion and make it lustrous.
- It helps to tackle acne and get rid from zits.
- It is used in ancient time to relieve in pains and healing wounds.
- It also helps to treat in eczema and psoriasis (You Should Know Tea tree oil uses in Psoriasis)
- It helps to contribute to a range of illnesses such as heart disease, cancer, arthritis, diabetes, and Alzheimer's disease.
- Manjistha extract also improves the complexion by rendering a reddish tinge and luster as well as evening the skin tone.
- It has a calming effect on the brain and nerves. If taken in large doses it may lead to delusion.
- It increases uterine contractions and induces menstrual flow, detoxes breast milk (Stanya Shodhan).
Learn Precautions of the Extract:
It should not be taken during pregnancy and lactation. Consuming it can change the color of urine and stool.
Where to Buy Manjistha Extract?
We AOS Products Pvt. Ltd offer you the best quality Manjistha Extract at the best price. We AOS are extracts manufacturer and Exporters in India. Write AOS for more details of Manjistha Extract. You may also visit our website AOS Products Private Limited for other product information. Thank you for visiting us! I hope you like the information regarding the product.