Bhringraj is also known as False Daisy, Yerba de tago, Karisalankanni, Eclipta prostrate and Eclipta Alba. It is a species of plant which belongs to sunflower family. This species mostly grows in moist or warm temperature in tropical areas worldwide.
BHRINGRAJ EXTRACT (ECLIPTA ALBA) (Food, Pharma and Cosmetic Grade):
Bhringraj is also known as False Daisy, Yerba de tago, Karisalankanni, Eclipta prostrate and Eclipta Alba. It is a species of plant which belongs to sunflower family. This species mostly grows in moist or warm temperature in tropical areas worldwide. It is believed that this plant is originated on the Indian subcontinent and now grows in various other warm parts of world such as Nepal, China, Brazil and Thailand.
This plant has traditional uses in Ayurveda traditional medicines in India. The health benefits of Eclipta Alba includes reduce inflammation (You Should to Know About Eucalyptus Oil for Inflammations), detoxify the liver, soothe the stomach, prevent certain cancers, stimulate hair growth, boost immunity system, protect eyes and also helps to lowers the blood pressure.
Bhringraj is also helps to improves hair growth, provide shine and luster to your hair and make them strong and shiny. It also helps to prevent hair from premature graying. It also helps to improve the complexion of your skin disease such as pruritus (itching), chronic wounds, skin ulcer and eczema. It can easily mix or blend with many carrier oils as sesame seed oil, fenugreek oil or coconut oil.
Extraction (How to make):
It is extracted from leaves, flower and stems of the bhringraj plant by solvent extraction method.
Eclipta Alba and Eclipta prostate.
It contains weledolactone, desmethy lwedelactone, flavonoids and daueosterol.
It is brownish in color.
10 Amazing Health Uses and Benefits:
- Bhringraj is used in the treatment of liver cirrhosis, hepatitis and infective hepatitis.
- The juice of bhringraj is very useful to treat upper respiratory congestion in children.
- It is useful in preventing repeated miscarriage and abortion.
- It is used for liver enlargement and jaundice.
- It is also used to relieve post- delivery uterine pain. Bhringraj is helpful in reducing uterine bleeding.
- Bhringraj is also beneficial in treating skin diseases and eye infections (You Should Know About Tea tree oil for infections)
- It helps to maintain and rejuvenates hair, bestows hair the splendid black color.
- It helps to prevent grey hair.
- Bhringraj has anti-aging properties, also improves complexion.
- It is an effective brain tonic that helps improve memory, learning and concentration.
Where you may shop?
AOS Products Pvt. Ltd offers you best quality of Bhringraj Extract with their best price. We AOS are extracts manufacturer and suppliers in India. Contact AOS for more details of Bhringraj Extract. You may also visit our website AOS Products Private Limited for other products information. Thank you for visiting us.