Amla is known as Indian gooseberry. It contains sour, pungent, and bitter flavors. It is a very rich source of Vitamin C, iron, and calcium. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicines for thousands of years. AOS Products is one of the Trustworthy Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters of AMLA EXTRACT in India. So, any queries, Write Us Today.
AMLA EXTRACT (Food, Pharma and Cosmetic Grade):
Amla is known as Indian gooseberry. It contains sour, pungent, and bitter flavors. It is a very rich source of Vitamin C, iron, and calcium. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicines for thousands of years.
Amla extract is great for boosting your immunity and is an effective cure for constipation and other stomach problems. It helps to purify the blood and is beneficial for eye problems, and joint pain (You Should Know About Eucalyptus Oil for Joint Pain), swelling in the pancreas and osteoarthritis. It is also great for your skin and hair.
You can mix Amla powder, ginger powder, honey, and lime juice for boosting immunity or you can just add amla powder to your fresh juice for breakfast will do the same. You can also sprinkle some amla powder on fruits such as bananas, apples, or papaya and have it as a mid-meal snack.
Extraction (How to Make):
It is extracted from amla fruit by using solvent extraction method.
Appearance: Greenish yellow in color.
8 Amazing Uses and Benefits of Amla extract:
- It helps to reduce the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol.
- It is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body which, helps to reduce cell damage and also the risk of cancer and inflammation.
- It helps to gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated. Consume it with water or add it to your face mask for a natural glow.
- It' is an effective cure for constipation. It is also a great home remedy for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Consuming amla extract in any form on a daily basis is the secret behind the slow aging process and beautiful skin.
- It is also effective for diabetics. It contains chromium which, helps to make the body more responsive to insulin and regulates the blood glucose levels.
- You can take it with a teaspoon of honey acts as a great blood purifier.
- It not only cures dandruff but also helps in preventing hair loss. For good hair growth, you can mix amla extract with coconut oil.
Where you may shop?
AOS Products Pvt. Ltd offers you the best quality Amla Extract at the best price. We AOS are extracts manufacturer and exporters in India. Contact AOS for more details on Amla Extract. You may also visit our website AOS Products Private Limited for other product information. Thank you for visiting us.
Nice your product details. I want to shop it in bulk for our shop