Several verified university either from India or worldwide studies has shown that natural oregano oil is a highly potent purifier that offers many universal benefits for human body and health. Natural contents of Oregano oil is derived from the plant of wild oregano. In both forms, it is important to verify that the oil is derived from the proper potent oregano plant, and that the carvacrol concentration of this aromatherapy oil is at least 70%.
Studies of different universities also have shown that both of these two compounds like Thymol and carvacrol have numerous significant effects on harmful micro-organisms that cause many illnesses in humans. It is important not to confuse pure oregano oil with common oregano that is useful as a perfect spice in domestic cooking. Common oregano is typically accepted from the Origanum Marjoram while its natural Oil is derived from Origanum seed from origin of Bulgaria. This Oregano oil is also offers in Indian or worldwide markets as either a liquid or as capsules form so you may easily check it.
MODE OF EXTRACTION-
Oregano oil is extracted from the dried, flowering herb by steam distillation of Origano plant.
10 HEALTH BENEFITS AND USES-
- The diluted oil (usually 5 drops essential oil to 25 drops of carrier oil, like jojoba) can even be rubbed on a toothache to relieve pain .
- Oregano Oil as per quality of Natural is considered to be "nature's cure all" due to high carvacol and thymol content.
- Natural class of Oregano Oil can be used to treat cuts, wounds and itches, skin infections in topical applications and because of its superb quality like that anti-inflammatory.
- It is effective against swelling and pain caused by rheumatism.
- For aromatherapy matter, if you are looking this Oregano Oil that is really very useful, you may blends it to treat symptoms which are associated with bronchitis, flues, cold and other respiratory ailments.
- The oil is also believed to reduce the discomfort associated with insect bites.
- Its powerful anti-microbial properties are said to assist in the prevention of infections and to treat skin fungi such as athlete's foot.
- It has also been used to eliminate lice infestations and intestinal worm.
- It is awesome helpful as a fragrance component in domestic products and International markets products like that soaps, colognes and perfumes, especially men's fragrances.
- The therapeutic properties are antiviral, anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-parasitic properties.
- Oregano oil has a powerful, spicy, camphor-like aroma, is pale yellow in color and medium to watery in viscosity.
- It is a common garden plant, favored by bees, with a strong aroma when the leaves are bruised.
- The main chemical components are carvacrol, thymol, p-cymene, cis-ocimene, caryophyllene and linalool.
- Its country of origin is Turkey.
What are the Benefits of Oil of Oregano?
The ancient Greeks were one of the first people to recognize this oil for its health benefits and medicinal qualities. It is known to be a potent antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic oil that can reduce pain and inflammation and effectively fight off infections.Some of the specific benefits of Oil of Oregano are:
- Destroying organisms that contribute to skin infections and digestive problems.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Increasing joint and muscle flexibility.
- Improving respiratory health
AOS Product Also Offer :-
We are largest manufacturer of Pure and Natural Oregano Oil
, we offer only Natural Oregano Oil in Indian markets. If you are looking High Quality of Oregano Oil and cast effective price than you have only one option, visits our factory or write us. We deals as International brand in USA
, Middle east, Far East, Africa and other several countries that are looking most for it.