MODE OF EXTRACTION:
Curry leaf oil is extracted from the leaves of Curry leaf plant by steam distillation.
- Curry leaf oil has a great value in medical sciences, it is one of the chief herbs used to cure several diseases which include some serious disorders like infertility, nausea, astringent, lower blood pressure, dysentery, fever, vision, night blindness, etc.
- If taken with coconut milk and salt, it can help in serious illness like hepatitis.
- The aromatherapists have used curry leaf essential oil against diabetes, hair loss, and as a remedy of helping the skin maintain its natural pigmentation.
- It is used in maintaining health, heart, long hairs, control deficiency of iron in our body.
- It is used as Anti-inflammatory, Hepetoprotecctive, Antidiabitic, Antimicrobial, Antiovident, Antihypercholestrolemic.
Curry Leaf Oil where to buy?
- Curry leaf oil is pale yellow in colour and gives a natural and good smell. The maximum flavor is obtained from the fresh Curry leaves picked and packaging.
- Its main ingredients are monoterpene hydrocarbon (pinene, camphene, limonene, myrcene) and monoterpene-derived alcohols (linalool, terpinene-4-ol, nerol, geraniol and also their acetates)
- Important aroma components are nonterpenoid acyclic B-ketones, which give rise to a somewhat disagreeable flavor.
AOS Products, one of the top manufacturer
, supplier and exporter
of superior quality Curry Leaf Oil in India. With the help of our highly knowledgeable team, natural herb professionals and agronomists, we prepare pure Curry Leaf oil with a very natural and hygienic method. Well-known for nutritional value, unique fragrance and taste, our Curry Leaf Essential oil
is widely used in various dishes for adding attractive perfume to food.
We also offer:
- 100% Pure Curry Leaf Oil
- Curry Leaf Oil exporter
- Pure and natural Curry Leaf Oil
- Natural Curry Leaf Oil