Curry Leaf OilAOS85
Curry leaf oil has a great value in medical sciences, it is one of the chief herbs used to cure several diseases which include some serious disorders like infertility, nausea, astringent, lower blood pressure, dysentery, fever, vision, night blindness, etc.
MODE OF EXTRACTION:
Curry leaf oil is extracted from the leaves of Curry leaf plant by steam distillation.
5 IMPRESSIVE HEALTH BENEFITS AND USES:
- Curry leaf oil has a great value in medical sciences, it is one of the chief herbs used to cure several diseases which include some serious disorders like infertility, nausea, astringent, lower blood pressure, dysentery, fever, vision, night blindness, etc.
- If taken with coconut milk and salt, it can help in serious illness like hepatitis.
- The aromatherapists have used curry leaf essential oil against diabetes, hair loss, and as a remedy of helping the skin maintain its natural pigmentation.
- It is used in maintaining health, heart, long hairs, control deficiency of iron in our body.
- It is used as Anti-inflammatory, Hepetoprotecctive, Anti-diabitic, Antimicrobial, Antiovident, Antihypercholestrolemic.
Pure curry leaf oil is pale yellow in color and gives a natural and good smell. The maximum flavor is obtained from the fresh Curry leaves picked and packaging.
Its main ingredients are monoterpene hydrocarbon (pinene, camphene, limonene, myrcene) and monoterpene-derived alcohols (linalool, terpinene-4-ol, nerol, geraniol and also their acetates)
Important aroma components are nonterpenoid acyclic B-ketones, which give rise to a somewhat disagreeable flavor.
Curry Leaf Oil where to buy?
AOS Products, one of the top manufacturer and exporter of superior quality Curry Leaf Oil in India. With the help of our highly knowledgeable team, natural herb professionals and agronomists, we prepare pure Curry Leaf oil with a very natural and hygienic method. Well-known for nutritional value, unique fragrance and taste, our Curry Leaf Essential oil is widely used in various dishes for adding attractive perfume to food.
So when you are searching 100% Pure Curry Leaf Oil from Indian Market you should to first search certified Manufacturer. We are certified of ISO 9001:2015, GMP, HACCP, HALAL and ISO 22000:2018 and Kosher in India. More details you can visit our certificate tab. We are also Curry Leaf Oil exporter from India. We export our essential oil in Middle east, Far East, Latin America, America, South Korea and more selective zone. So buy always Pure and natural Curry Leaf Oil. Because Natural Curry Leaf Oil will be always healthier for your young and energetic life style.