Peach kernel oil: (Aadoo kee garee ka tel)
Peach kernel oil is extracted from the kernel or pit of a peach.Peach kernel oil is an incredibly light textured oil, with a clear to slightly orange tint, and a delicate aromatic smell. The main components of peach kernel oil are the omega fatty acids oleic acid and linoleic acid. These healthy acids help the skin maintain its moisture balance, and also contributes to the toning and firming of the skin.
The rich antioxidants vitamin C and E in the oil help neutralize free radicals and slow signs of aging.Peach kernel oil is an incredibly light textured oil, with a clear to slightly orange tint, and a delicate aromatic smell. Its lightness lets it absorb easily into skin without leaving a greasy feeling behind.
Peach kernel oil contains vitamin B17 which prevents cancer. It helps in reduce arthritis symptoms. It is very helpful in dealing with dry skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis and dandruff. It is the best choice for the cosmetics and perfumes.Its delicate smell makes it an excellent base to combine with other ingredients to make essential oil serums, shampoos, moisturizers, and massing oils.
It is extracted from the kernel or pit of peach by using the process of cold pressing.
:clear to slightly orange tint
Botanical name: Prunus persica
- It helps the skin to maintain its moisture balance and also contributes to the toning and firming of the skin.
- It has Rich antioxidants like vitamin C and E in the oil helps to neutralize free radicals and slow signs of aging.
- Since it’s so light it absorbs into the skin without leaving grease behind.
- It is good for fighting acne, since it will go straight through the skin and sink in deep.
- It contains vitamin C, and vitamin E, which help in slow and reverse the signs of aging. These antioxidants fight the free radical damage that causes wrinkles and unhealthy looking skin.
- It is good for lips care (sores in the corners of the mouth, small cracks and scaling)
- Peach kernel oil is useful in dull and blank face color.