Peach Kernel OilAOS199
This incredible Oil is extracted from the kernel or pit of a peach. It is an incredibly light-textured oil, with a clear to slightly orange tint, and a delicate aromatic smell. The main components of peach kernel oil are omega fatty acids, oleic acid, and linoleic acid. These healthy acids help the skin maintain its moisture balance and also contribute to the toning and firming of the skin. AOS Products is the Most Reliable & Trusted Peach Kernel Oil Manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporter from India. We offer this oil per Food, Pharma, and Cosmetic Grade. So, for Any further inquiries, directly quote us today.
Peach Kernel Oil BP, USP Grade (British and United State Pharmacopoeia):
in Hindi It is known as Aadoo ke Garee ka Tel. Peach kernel oil is extracted from the kernel or pit of a peach. Peach kernel oil is an incredibly light textured oil, with a clear to slightly orange tint, and a delicate aromatic smell. The main components of this incredible oil are the omega fatty acids oleic acid and linoleic acid. These healthy acids help the skin maintain its moisture balance and also contribute to the toning and firming of the skin.
Peach Kernel Oil History:
The modern name of Peach in Persica, which refers to its widespread cultivation in Persica (now called Iran). From Persica it was transplanted to Europe. The kernel of peach stone tastes remarkably slimmer than almond. Peach stones are also used to make a lower version of marzipan.
Peach Kernel Oil Industrial Benefits:
Peach kernel has numerous benefits for damage and dry skin (Other essential oil for dry skin) and scalp, lip care and brittle Nails. Peach kernel oil is easy to wash out and does not weigh down their hair. It protects the hair from environmental damage such as sun, rain, wind, pollution, etc. As per industrial requirements, we have updated our quality pattern for this amazing oil and Nowadays we have started to provide this oil in Food, Cosmetic, and Pharmaceutical grades.
The rich antioxidants vitamin C and E in the oil help neutralize free radicals and slow signs of aging. This carrier oil is an incredibly light textured oil, with a clear to slightly orange tint, and a delicate aromatic smell. Its lightness lets it absorb easily into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling behind.
Peach kernel oil contains vitamin B17 which prevents cancer. It helps in reducing arthritis symptoms. It is very helpful in dealing with dry skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis, and dandruff (other carrier oil for dandruff protecting). It is the best choice for cosmetics and perfumes.Its delicate smell makes it an excellent base to combine with other ingredients to make essential oil serums, shampoos, moisturizers, and massing oils.
Extraction Process (How to Make):
It is extracted from the kernel or pit of peach by using the process of cold pressing.
Color: clear to slightly orange tint
Botanical name: Prunus persica
7 Powerful Health Benefits and Uses:
- This useful carrier oil also helps the skin to maintain its moisture balance and also contributes to the toning and firming of the skin.
- It has Rich antioxidants like Vitamin C and E in the oil help to neutralize free radicals and slow signs of aging.
- Since it's so light it absorbs into the skin without leaving grease behind.
- It is good for fighting acne since it will go straight through the skin and sink in deep.
- It contains vitamin C, and vitamin E, which help slow and reverse the signs of aging. These antioxidants fight the free radical damage that causes wrinkles and unhealthy-looking skin.
- It is good for the lip to care for (sores in the corners of the mouth, small cracks, and scaling)
- Peach kernel oil is useful in dull and blank face color.