It is derived from Azadirachta indica, which belongs to Meliaceae family. Neem tree is native to India and its sub continent such as Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. It grows well in tropical and semi tropical regions. It is fast growing tree and it can grow up to 15-20 mts and its branches wide spread. Neem oil has many skin and health care benefits.
It is derived from Azadirachta indica, which belongs to Meliaceae family. Neem tree is native to India and its sub continent such as Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. It grows well in tropical and semi tropical regions. It is fast growing tree and it can grow up to 15-20 mts and its branches wide spread. Neem oil has many skin and health care benefits. Here you may learn India's largest Manufacturer of Pure Neem Oil. in this year we have developed market report of quality and price, Market Size of Neem oil 2018-19, mail Us.
It is acquired from seeds kernels through cold pressed or by solvent extraction of the Neem.
It is golden yellow, yellowish brown, reddish brown and dark brown or greenish brown in colors depending on harvest time and also on its growing condition. It has strong bitter aroma and have combination of peanut and garlic.
Pure Neem oil is composed of triglycerides, triterpenoid (Azadirachitin) and contains steroids such as campestral, beta-sitosterol and stigmasterol.
Neem oil is well blends with sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or jojoba oil.
6 Surprising Health Benefits and Uses:
- Neem oil has healing property because it contains Vit. C, Beta carotene and is rich in fatty acids and glycosides.
- It is used for the treatment of malaria, tetanus infections, tuberculosis, jaundice, ringworm, lice, fungal and bacterial infections of the skin, hives and scabies.
- It is effective against skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, septic sores, rashes, burn and acne.
- It has antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- It provides relief from redness include facial redness, bumps and pimples.
- Neem oil is used as an organic pesticide because of its limuloids contents which helps to kill varroa population.
Safety and Precaution:
Avoid use while pregnant or trying to conceive as it can impair fertility or promote miscarriage.
Keep away from reach of children as it can cause liver problems.
Where you may buy High quality and good price?
AOS Products offer Pure Neem Oil in India, we are not only a brand name in India but we offer only promised products to our clients. So your choice should be to buy only with AOS Brand. We are ISO 9001:2015, GMP, HACCP, HALAL, Kosher and ISO 22000:2018 certified manufacturer in the world. We work as Manufacturers of Neem Oil in India. Local buyers say us as Ghaziabad based Neem Oil Exporters in high quality. So come to our factory and look Pure Neem Oil and Cold pressed Neem oil India.