In India, amla is also called as Indian gooseberries and amalika in sanskrit. It is extracted from gooseberries or amla. Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C and also contains good amount of fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, vitamin B complex, Protein and carbohydrates. Most of the people said that the extraction method of amla is by cold pressing or steam distillation but it is actually extracted by infused extraction method.
Amla is beneficial for boosting immune system among hemorrhage, diarrhea, and dysentery. It is also beneficial to maintain cholesterol level, hypertension and diabetes. It is also help to maintain the shine in hairs, repairs hair damage, splits ends, prevent hair loss, premature graying hair.
Amla has a special place in Indian kitchen in many ways such as pickle, murrabah, chutney and jellies.
It is extracted from the amla or Indian gooseberries by infused extraction.
Color: greenish yellow color
Botanical name: Phyllanthus emblica.
11 Amazing Health benefits and Uses:
How to Apply?
- It is rich source of vitamin C which repair and maintains cartilage, bones and teeth, to heal wounds and to form scar tissue.
- It helps to maintain cholesterol, diabetes and hypertension.
- It prevents from ulcer or formation of gall bladder.
- It helps to cure a sore throat.
- It also helps to slow down the signs of ageing.
- It helps to nourish your scalp, roots, and damaged hair.
- It is also beneficial for vision and skin.
- It prevents split ends and maintains shine in hair.
- It makes your skin glowing and brightening.
- It make strong to the scalp of hair. Also prevent to dry the scalp.
- Amla oil prevent to itching your scalp.
100% Natural Amla oil is base oil for hair and scalp. Apply it with 2 to 3 teaspoons directly to your scalp and massage gently 10 Minutes for best results.Where to buy Amla Oil?
Shop pure Amla Oil from India’s largest manufacturer, supplier and exporter
AOS Products. So if you are thinking Where to buy 100% Natural only amla oil than you may select us. We offer pure amla oil by our factory, situated at Ghaziabad UP India. We provide our products as AOS amla oil. You can shop here Amla hair oil at affordable price. It has many uses and benefits e.g. amla oil
for skin and hair. Amla hair oil has some side effects; you may take a free advice with us. We work as ISO, GMP, HACCP
certified Manufacturer and Exporters from India.