Tarragon is a perennial herb, has stiff, erect stems that forming a small bush. It is extracted from leaves of tarragon plant. It has antibacterial, antimicrobial, circulatory, antifungal, antispasmodic, and antioxidant properties.
Tarragon oil is used to treat digestion problems, poor appetite, water retention, and toothache, to start menstruation, arthritis and to promote sleep. It also helps to stimulate nervous system and improves blood circulation. It also helps to increase the appetite and treats anorexia, dyspepsia, flatulence, gas, and infections in the urinary system. Visit also to our online portal for wide range of Aromatherapy Oils.
It helps to promote healthy hair, skin and prevent anti- ageing signs. The essence of tarragon is used in the perfume industry and as a scent for soap, detergent and cosmetics.
It is also used for flavoring vinegar, pickles, and prepared mustard and to a limited extent in soups, salads, meat dishes, salad dressings and liquor.
It is extracted from leaves of tarragon plant by steam distillation.
Color: Golden yellow in color.
Botanical name: Artemisia dracunculus.
6 Health Benefits and Uses:
- It helps to promote healthy teeth and gums.
- It helps to treat in many diseases such as digestion problems, poor appetite, and water retention.
- It also helps to improve blood circulation, nervous system.
- It helps to relieve from anorexia, insomnia, dyspepsia, constipation and hiccups.
- It helps to prevent anti-ageing signs.
- It helps to promotes healthy hair and skin.
Where to Shop?
Visits AOS Brand to shop high quality of Tarragon oil at factory price. We AOS Products are India's largest manufacturers and exporters of pure Tarragon oil in India. We are ISO, GMP, HACCP certified manufacturer in India.