Origanum (Origanum vulgare) is an herb that is native to the Mediterranean, Europe and Asia. It is basically used as a spice and is said to have several medicinal properties. Origanum oil is extracted from dried flowers and leaves of Origanum plant through steam distillation method.
We are leading manufacturer, exporter of pure natural Origanum oil from Ghaziabad, NCR / U.P. (India) in close proximity to New Delhi. Our aim is to provide the finest quality of Origanum oil to help client. We are offering you pure natural Origanum essential oil at optimum rate.
Origanum Oil Country of Origin:
Origanum (Origanum vulgare) is an herb that is native to the Mediterranean, Europe and Asia. It is basically used as a spice and is said to have several medicinal properties. Origanum oil is extracted from dried flowers and leaves of Origanum plant through steam distillation method. Origanum oil is yellow red to dark brownish in colour with a strong, pungent & spicy odor. This oil is known for its strong aroma and antiseptic properties. It is a natural substance and contains two key compounds carvacrol and thymol which are directly involved in inhibiting harmful micro-organisms that cause many illnesses and complications.
6 Proven Health Benefits and Uses:
- The health benefits of Origanum Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, digestive, emenagogue and anti-allergenic substance.
- It has expectorant quality; eliminates uncomfortable buildups of mucus and phlegm in respiratory tracts & sinuses.
- It prevents and treats symptoms of respiratory ailments. It helps in healing of psoriasis, athleteÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s foot, flu and other infectious ailments.
- Origanum oil has Anti-inflammatory properties as it is good on soothing many types of inflammation, internal or external, caused by a variety of reasons.
- It is warm in action and has calming effect, relieves anxiety and stress.
- it has good muscle relaxant properties and the pain killing properties which are useful for rheumatism, sprains, strains and spasms, as well as swollen joints and painful.
Properties of Origanum Oil:
It has sweet pine and citrus flavor. The major terpenoids present are sabinene, A-terpinene, Y-terpinene, P-cymene, terpinolene, linalool, CIS- hydrate, linalyl acetate,terpinen-4-ol and Y-terpineol. It has analgesic, anti-spasmodic, anaphrodisiac, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, carminative, cephalic, cordial, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, expectorant, emmenagogue, fungicidal, hypotensive, laxative, nervine, sedative, stomachic, vasodilator and vulnerary properties.