Origanum (Origanum vulgare) is an herb that is native to the Mediterranean, Europe, and Asia. It is basically used as a spice and is said to have several medicinal properties. This credible oil is extracted from dried flowers and leaves of the Origanum plant through the steam distillation method. AOS Products is One of the Biggest Origanum Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in India.
Origanum Oil (Food, Grade, Pharma Grade, Cosmetic Grade):
We are a leading manufacturer, exporter of 100% Pure Origanum oil India. Our aim is to provide the finest quality of the oil to your doorstep. We are offering pure and natural Origanum essential oil at a promotional rate.
ORIGANUM OIL HISTORY:
Spanish origanum oil is obtained from a plant called Thymus Capitatus and also from different species of an herb called Origanum. Spanish Oreganum oil is applied directly to the skin to prevent and treat burns or other infections. It is used as a flavoring agent in food and beverages.
OREGANUM OIL INDUSTRIAL BENEFITS:
Oreganum oil is applied topically to the skin for treating many skin conditions including, oily skin, acne, canker sores, warts, rosacea, ringworm, psoriasis and for treating dandruff and athlete's foot.
Origanum Oil Country of Origin:
Origanum (Origanum vulgare) is an herb that is native to the Mediterranean, Europe, and Asia. It is basically used as a spice and is said to have several medicinal properties. Origanum Oil is extracted from dried flowers and leaves of the Origanum plant through the steam distillation method. Origanum oil is yellow-red to dark brownish in color with a strong, pungent & spicy odor. This oil is known for its strong aroma and antiseptic properties. It is a natural substance and contains two key compounds carvacrol and thymol which are directly involved in inhibiting harmful micro-organisms that cause many illnesses and complications.
6 Proven Health Benefits and Uses:
- The health benefits of Origanum Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, digestive, emenagogue and anti-allergenic substance.
- It has expectorant quality; eliminates uncomfortable buildups of mucus and phlegm in respiratory tracts & sinuses.
- It prevents and treats symptoms of respiratory ailments. It helps in the healing of psoriasis, athletes' foot, flu, and other infectious ailments.
- Origanum oil has Anti-inflammatory properties as it is good on soothing many types of inflammation, internal or external, caused by a variety of reasons.
- It is warm in action and has a calming effect, relieves anxiety and stress.
- it has good muscle relaxant properties and the pain killing properties which are useful for rheumatism, sprains, strains, and spasms, as well as swollen joints and painful.
Properties of Origanum Oil:
It has sweet pine and citrus flavor. The major terpenoids present are sabinene, A-terpinene, Y-terpinene, P-cymene, terpinolene, linalool, CIS- hydrate, linalyl acetate,terpinene-4-ol, and Y-terpineol. It has analgesic, anti-spasmodic, anaphrodisiac, antiseptic (Know more essential oil as Tea tree oil for Antiseptic), antiviral, bactericidal, carminative, cephalic, cordial, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, expectorant, emmenagogue, fungicidal, hypotensive, laxative, nervine, sedative, stomachic, vasodilator and vulnerary properties.