Lavender is the flowering plant belongs to family Lamiaceae. It is native to the western Mediterranean and other mountains in northern Spain. It is the herbaceous perennial plant. The flowers are blue, violet or yellowish colour. The flowers are fragrant in nature and have been used for making potpourri for centuries. Lavender oil used in perfume, aromatherapy oil, gels, infusion, lotion, soap.
Lavender oil IP,BP,EP:
Lavender is the flowering plant belongs to family Lamiaceae. It is native to the western Mediterranean and other mountains in northern Spain. It is the herbaceous perennial plant. The flowers are blue, violet or yellowish colour. The flowers are fragrant in nature and have been used for making potpourri for centuries. Lavender oil used in perfume, aromatherapy oil, gels, infusion, lotion, soap. We AOS Products is dedicated manufacturer and Exporter of pure Lavender Oil in India. We are certified of ISO, GMP, Kosher, HACCP and HALAL etc. And now you can download all these certificate from our business certificate tab.
It obtained by stem distillation of fresh and dried flowers of Lavandula officinalis belongs to family Lamiaceae. Pure Lavender oil is clear pale yellow color liquid with characteristic odour of lavender. This natural oil has ability for relieve pain and enhance blood circulation.
Properties based on COA Reports:-
Botanical name : Lavandula officinalis
Common name : Lavender
Parts used : flowers
Colour Clear Pale yellow colour liquid
Perfumery note : Characteristic odour of lavender
Shelf life : Two years
Density : 0.877 Ã‚ to 0.890 Ã
Refractive index : 1.458 Ã to 1.489
Optical rotation : -7.0Ã to -11.0 Å¡
Storage : In fitted container in cool and dry place
It is composed of 150 active constituents. It is rich in esters and other chief constituents are linalyl acetate, linalool, terpene alcohol, terpinen-4-ol and other constituents are camphor, cis-ocimene, lavandulyl acetate, 1, 8-cineole, limonene and geraniol.
12 Amazing Health benefits and Uses:-
- It is used for enhance the sleeping.
- It used for the treatment of migraines, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress.
- It is used for treatment of acne. It reduced the red raised sores on face and body which is produced by bacterial infection.
- It is stimulate the production of digestive enzyme. So it gives relives in diarrhea, vomiting, colic and stomach.
- It is increases the resistance power of the body.
- Lavender oil is act as pain killer. It reduced the pain of tense muscles, muscular aches and postoperative pain.
- This essential oil is increases the flow of urine.
- It is used for insects repellent. It relives pain and irritation due to bite of bug.
- Lavender oil uses for the treatment of hair loss.
- It has anticancer activity.
- Lavender oil is used for the treatment of hypertension. It reduced the blood pressure.
- It is used for skin disorder. It used for treatment of acne, wrinkles and psoriasis.
Safety and precaution:-
It is contraindicated in pregnancy. When it takes in high quantity than it causes occurs by the following terms: Vomiting, diarrhea, Blurred on clear vision, difficult to take clear in breath, burning over your eyes, so be care before use of Lavender Oil. In such case call the doctor.
Where you buy Natural Lavender oil?
You may buy it from New Delhi (Ghaziabad UP) India. Here only one brand Manufacturers and exporters functions for provide wholesale rate of lavender oil. We also provide all relevant documents like COA, MSDS which show our lavender oils quality. There are several amazing uses of lavender oil listed above. So if you are looking lavender oil in India at best Indian price, you may Contact us. And friend, if you are looking highest quality lavender oil online to buy. Than we have started to provide us. Visit our online portal named as "Indian Natural Oils" from where you can buy all types of Essential oils online.