Bergamot Oil is obtained by cold pressing of the aromatic peel of Bergamot.
4 Unique Benefits and Uses:
- Bergamot Oil is used for flavoring several confectioneries, food articles and tea.
- Bergamot Oil is used in various kind of perfumes for men and women.
- It is a good quality deodorant and skin nourished, it is useful in curing skin problems as it is anti bacterial and anti fungal. Thus it is used in various skin creams, lotions, Gels, soaps and Spa lotions.
- It is a commonly used as a disinfectant and house hold cleaner.
- Bergamot oil is used to cure inflamed skin. As it has antiseptic properties it helps to cure cuts, burns wounds.
- It is considered as very effective, Analgesic, Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory, Antibiotic, Antiphrastic, Antidepressant, Antispasmodic, Digestive, Deodorant, Neuroprotective and Antispasmodic.
Main Component of Bergamot Oil
- Bergamot Oil is pale yellow to lemon yellow in color. The taste of the oil is bitter initially but it tastes sweet after few seconds.
- It bears a unique Citrus, fruity note, which is really refreshing.
are: Alpha-Pinene, Myrcene, Limonene
, Alpha-Bergaptene, Beta-Bisabolene, Linalool, Linealyl Acetate, Nerol, Neryl Acetate, Geraniol, Geranyl Acetate and Alpha-Terpineol.
This oil is of Indian origin.What is Bergamot Oil?
We AOS Products Delhi NCR (Ghaziabad) based manufacturer
, Supplier and Exporter
sell this products in bulk and offers as certified Indian essential oils. You may Shop Bergamot essential oil at affordable price in India. We are known as Pure bergamot oil exporters. India's most buyers called us as brand name AOS of this year so you may seek us as Bergamot oil Suppliers
in India. Since there are many Indian manufacturer of Bergamot oil work on their daily routines but at their matter of quality and price you may never compare with us. There are several uses of Bergamot essential oil
, for more visits our factory site. Thanks for buying with us.