Cedar wood oil has a characteristic soft, woody smell,
which may change with time. It has a pale yellow to reddish yellow in color. It
is thick and viscous oil, on keeping it still for long time it settles with
some crystal like solids.
Cedarwood essential oil is extracted from wood by
steam distillation of Cedarwood plant. Wood chips and sawdust are subjected to
steam distillation to extract the oil and the yield is about 35 %.
Cedar wood oil is obtained by the process of steam
distillation of wood pieces and sawdust of the cedar tree. This oil is used in
pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Paint and Furniture Industry and Fragrance Industry.
The primary components related to any unwanted
chemical of Cedarwood oil are Thujopsene, other Sesquiterpenes, Cedrol and
Widdrol, Beta-Cedrene and Alpha-Cedrene etc
of Cedarwood oil based on Medicinal:
Cedar wood oil is
Astringent, Sedative, Anti Seborrhea, Expectorant, Anti-fungal, Diuretic, Antiseptic,
Antispasmodic and Emenagogue.
Strong points of Uses it:
- Pure Cedarwood oil bears a great ability of muscle
relaxant, calming and smoothing nerve.
- It is helpful in skin problem and hair problem.
- It is helpful relieving respiratory conditions.
- Most helpful in easing urinary tract infection.
- Aromatherapy: Vapors of Cedar wood oil is known to
be useful in Bronchitis, Arthritis, Asthma, Rheumatism. It is a good quality
- Cedar wood oil is also blended with massage oil or
mixed in bath soaps and gels, which helps in joint pains, asthma, respiratory
problems, oily skin, catarrh, dandruff and cystitis.
- It is mixed with the cream or lotion which helps
the individual who have oily skin, it solves the problems related to oily skin
like pimple and acne.
- It is used as anti pyretic, antiseptic, anti-fungal, Pulmonary and urinary disorders, helpful in hypertension, fever, Obesity,
arthritis and gout.
- Cedar wood oil can cause irritations if applied
directly on skin in high concentrations. Thus is should be diluted with other
- Cedar wood oil should not be used pregnancy.
Where you may shop high quality?
AOS Products offer 100% pure and natural Cedarwood
essential oil by following tested and certified terms. Shop pure Cedarwood oil from India, Middle east, Far east countries, Africa, USA, UK and Latin America, if you are worldwide buyers/Importers. We offer only at Wholesale rate of Cedar wood oil. You may check us as Leading Manufacturers in India as per the certification of ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL. We also work as Cedar wood oil Exporters from India. Look AOS brand as Cedarwood oil Suppliers in Delhi Based Company.