Bergamot Oil is obtained by cold pressing of the aromatic peel of Bergamot.
- Bergamot Oil is used for flavoring several confectionaries, food articles and tea.
- Bergamot Oil is used in various kind of perfumes for men and women.
- It is a good quality deodorant and skin nourished, it is useful in curing skin problems as it is anti bacterial and anti fungal. Thus it is used in various skin creams, lotions, Gels, soaps and Spa lotions.
- It is a commonly used as a disinfectant and house hold cleaner.
- Bergamot oil is used to cure inflamed skin. As it has antiseptic properties it helps to cure cuts, burns wounds.
- It is considered as very effective, Analgesic, Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory, Antibiotic, Antiphrastic, Antidepressant, Antispasmodic, Digestive, Deodorant, Neuroprotective and Antispasmodic.
- Bergamot Oil is pale yellow to lemon yellow in color. The taste of the oil is bitter initially but it tastes sweet after few seconds.
- It bears a unique Citrus, fruity note, which is really refreshing.
- Main Component of Bergamot Oil are: Alpha-Pinene, Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha-Bergaptene, Beta-Bisabolene, Linalool, Linealyl Acetate, Nerol, Neryl Acetate, Geraniol, Geranyl Acetate and Alpha-Terpineol.
- This oil is of Indian origin.
We AOS Products Delhi NCR (Ghaziabad) based manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter sell this products in bulk and offers as certified Indian essential oils terms:
- Shop Bergamot essential oil in India
- Pure bergamot oil exporters
- Bergamot oil Suppliers India
- Indian manufacturer of Bergamot oil
- Uses of Bergamot essential oil
- Buy pure Bergamot oil from Delhi India and so on. Thanks for buying with us