MODE OF EXTRACTION-
Ambrette seed oil is extracted by solvent or Carbon die oxide extraction. CO2 extracts can be used at lower level than conventional distilled essential oils.
- Ambrette oil is an Essential Oil and mostly used in natural perfumery and fragrancy Medically it is used in aches, stiffness, poor blood circulation, low blood pressure, anxiety, depression, in dryness of throat.
- Leaves and roots are used in gonorrhea and venereal disease.
- Ambrette seed oil is helpful in easing in digestion and improve poor appetite.
- It is also used as revitalize.It is also used in giving flavor to the coffee of Arabs.
- Wonderful sweet musky smell of this essential oil is perfect choice in many aromatherapy preparation and widely used by the expert.
- It is also recommended to add few drops of this oil in hot bath tub and enjoy benefits of this oil.
It emits a distinctive smell to counter the fungus.The major constituents of this oil are decyl acetate, geranyl, acetone, dodecanyl acetate, catatole B-asarone, daucol, cis 5 tetradecan 14 olide musk ambrette, transfernesyl acetate.
Origin of Ambrette Seed oil-
Ambrette seeds was first time originated from Indian subcontinent.
Where you can buy it?
Ambrette Seed Oil is pale yellow in color and has a warm, sweety aroma
with flowery overtones. Many people confuse it with due to the
resembling name but agar-wood is a type of secretion that take place as a
defense mechanism when an aquilegia tree is infected by a fungus. You may buy it in bulk and at wholesale price. Explore today AOS brand that have leaded as India's leading Manufacturer, Supplier as well as Exporter. So if you have planned to shop high quality and good price than visits here.