Neem oil is derived from Azadirachta
indica, which belongs to Meliaceae family. Neem tree is native to India and its
sub continent such as Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. It grows well
in tropical and semi tropical regions. It is fast growing tree and it can grow
up to 15-20 mts and its branches wide
spread. Neem oil has many skin and health care benefits.
Neem oil is acquired from seeds
kernels through cold pressed or by solvent extraction of the neem.
Neem oil is golden yellow, yellowish brown, reddish
brown and dark brown or greenish brown in colours depending on harvest time and
also on its growing condition. It has strong bitter aroma and have combination
of peanut and garlic.
Neem oil is composed of triglycerides,
triterpenoid (Azadirachitin) and contains steroids such as campestral, beta-sitosterol
Neem oil is well blends with sweet
almond oil, grape seed oil or jojoba oil.
- Neem oil has healing property because
it contains Vit. C, Beta carotene and is rich in fatty acids and glycosides.
- It is used for the treatment of
malaria, tetanus infections, tuberculosis, jaundice, ringworm, lice, fungal and
bacterial infections of the skin, hives and scabies.
- It is effective against skin disorders
such as eczema, psoriasis, septic sores, rashes, burn and acne.
- It has antiviral and antibacterial
- It provides relief from redness
include facial redness, bumps and pimples.
- Neem oil is used as an organic pesticide because of
its limuloids contents which helps to kill varroa population.
Safety and Precaution:
- Avoid use while pregnant or trying to
conceive as it can impair fertility or promote miscarriage.
- Keep away from reach of children as it
can cause liver problems.
AOS Products offer Pure Neem Oil by following on-line terms:
- Manufacturers Neem Oil India
- Delhi NCR Neem Oil Suppliers
- Pure Neem Oil India
- Cold pressed Neem oil India
- Pure Organic Neem Oil Exporters
- Organic Neem Oil India
- Cold pressed neem Oil Manufacturers India