MODE OF EXTRACTION-
Wintergreen also known as Gandhapura. Pure essential oil of Wintergreen is extracted from leaves by steam distillation of Wintergreen plant.
- It has been extensively used to relives pain, fight against infections, treats arthritis and rheumatism, treats spasms.
- Its therapeutic uses are analgesic, ant rheumatic, antispasmodic carminative, diuretic, stimulant, aromatic and astringent properties.
- It is used to staunch bloody wounds, applied to dog bites, snakebites, and insect bites.
- Though wintergreen or Gandhapura oil may be a component in products use as nose inhalation and in fever.
- When you will use it on your skin, it causes good sensations .
- This oil also stimulates the flood of blood at any area your body where it is applied.
It is clear transparent, liquid.
Main constituents are alpha-pinene, beta pinene, methyl salicylate
Insoluble in water, miscible with other oils and organic solvent.
It is native to eastern to North America. Wintergreen oil commonaly known as gaultheria oil.
AOS Product Also Offer :-
- Gandhapura Essential oil India
- Wintergreen Oil Manufacturers
- Pure wintergreen oil India
- Top Suppliers of Gandhapura in Delhi NCR
- Best Exporters Gandhapura India
- Indian Manufacturer Wholesale Rate
- Gandhapura Best Uses and Benefits.
- Gaultheria oil Shop online India
- Elite uses of gaultheria essential oil.